Torture?

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
What is torture once you recognise that it gives faulty and sometimes misleading info? What is it then? It is VENGENCE!! It is the dark human NEED to hurt someone who has hurt THEM. There is nothing nobel about it. There is nothing useful about it it is just wnating to HURT other people who have hurt you.

Is THAT who we want to be? Is THAT what we stand for? I prefer to be the TRUE pillar of rightousness. I want to be the ONE AND ONLY country that ALWAYS stands for the rule of law even if that makes us more vulnerable. I would rather DIE in a country of VALUES than to LIVE in a country that has lost it's way.

:lol::lol::lol:We all just got together and decided to send You to Iran, to educate them on the matter. You are so convincing, You just have to do this! You have 12 hours to pack. I'm gonna loan you a leather neck, just in case. Are there any instructions or wishes in relation to next of kin?:lol::lol::lol:

The author needs to be waterboarded (like some Marine recruits) to reveal the source of his deep misinformation.

i think the op has a good point....what is the worth of torture...does it extract useful information or just a bunch of bullshit? as for those posters saying that cold should be waterboarded...i think it shows the depth of your thinking...he brings up a valid point and the response is hate....nice ...real nice and what i love is all this torture loving posters will claim to be christians...fucking sad lot if you ask me.

It extracts useful information.
Actually we have never used torture. Use of the term indicates a real partisan bias.

What is torture once you recognise that it gives faulty and sometimes misleading info? What is it then? It is VENGENCE!! It is the dark human NEED to hurt someone who has hurt THEM. There is nothing nobel about it. There is nothing useful about it it is just wnating to HURT other people who have hurt you.

cold bro............where do you get this stuff?? In a certain context, I guess you are right, but in others, it simply serves a means to an end. It certianly has a function far beyond vengence...........that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay oversimplifying it.

Damn........the Chinese tied men's balls to bedposts for centuries, not to just get their jollies, but because it served a purpose.

Last edited:
Personally, I am generally against Torture, with a really high bench mark, I would leave room for exception. That said, We are among the most humane on the planet, neither of which has much, if any, on the conduct of our adversaries in war.

cold bro............where do you get this stuff?? In a certain context, I guess you are right, but in others, it simply serves a means to an end. It certianly has a function far beyond vengence...........that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay oversimplifying it.

Damn........the Chinese tied men's balls to bedposts for centuries, not to just get their jollies, but because it served a purpose.

I think they do that in Singapore too but it costs extra. Just don't ask for the Caradine special.

You know I love ya skook.

It extracts useful information.
Actually we have never used torture. Use of the term indicates a real partisan bias.

Hey, Rab on the Run. One, you are wrong. Two, the term is correct. Three, you have offered no evidence.:razz:

What the liberals fail to realize is this simple concept.

When conducting intel operations against the enemy you employ many different "methods" and employ many "sources". You obtain factual information from many many sources. When interrogating enemy prisoners you already know much of the picture but you may lack a few important details that would enable you to halt, infiltrate or destroy a potential enemy or operation that is being planned against you. This is where the questioning of enemy prisoners begins. You start with something you know the enemy prisoner knows. When he resists, you apply legal interrogation methods which included waterboarding etc. to get him to reveal information you already know. Then you begin with a mix of things you know and don't know...always mixing it up and questioning many other enemy prisoners. This is the method employed against KSM. The FACTUAL information gleened from his interrogation was incalculable in it's value to the intelligence community and in fact DID prevent other terrorist attacks.

So you see....the liberal talking point that torture produces no information or false information is PURE HOGWASH!!!

Forum List

Back