CDZ Torture, Trump and troops

I

Indofred

Trump has called for the use of torture on terrorist suspects in an attempt to gain information about possible attacks.
I understand many Americans agree with this position.
Should Trump become president and enact this policy, it would also mean captured US troops and civilians could legitimately be tortured in order to gain intel about US intentions.

Would that be acceptable?

Trump has called for the use of torture on terrorist suspects in an attempt to gain information about possible attacks.
Should Trump become president and enact this policy, it would also mean captured US troops and civilians could legitimately be tortured in order to gain intel about US intentions.

On what grounds have you determined it would mean that? That outcome may and can occur regardless of what policy Trump, or anyone else for that matter, implements re: the U.S. conducting torture.

Last edited:
This is a captured Jordan pilot

moath2.jpg

Your opinion is invalid.

They've always been, [Viet Nam, Gulf War(s)]
Terrorists are not legitimate entities. Also, terrorists are not participants in the Geneva Convention. It does not pertain to them, correct?

And I would like to know as a practical matter why water boarding is torture. All three of these guys have all their fingers, eyes, arms, legs, and no permanent injuries that I know of. Our own troops are water boarded to understand the experience. If there is not permanent injury it is not torture.

They are Muslims, that is my point.
I did not catch your reference about three guys. My opinion is that make it as uncomfortable to terrorists as possibly can without killing them instantly to get the most information.

Forum List

Back