Torture In Israel

Your 'illustration' is a bit flawed there. The 'evidence' is verbal testimony which isn't necessarily supported or corroborated by anyone who has a reason to be IMpartial. (Yes I know there are scars, but the account of how they came to be is only verbal, isn't it?)

I'm going to 'predict' that someone will make nasty comments about my being 'cold-blooded' here, which is fine. I was 'cold-blooded' when hearing the stories about Iraqi troops taking Kuwaiti babies out of incubators, too......

Edited. We do not discuss what happens on other Message Boards here. You can complain all you want, I could care less.

If I accept your argument, then any first hand testimony of victims of crimes is entitled to no credibility. And I would have to assume such things as concluding Holocaust survivors lied about everything they say they witnessed in death camps.

Are you aware our judicial system gives the most credibilty to first hand accounts of events, and that most certainly includes a victim's testimony of crimes committed against them?

A human being does not lose their ability to speak truthfully about crimes and human rights abuses committed against them, just because they are not Jewish.

Victims are entitled to speak out about crimes committed against them, and humanity benefits when we listen to their stories and respond to them in a positive fashion.

Sherri

Your 'illustration' is a bit flawed there. The 'evidence' is verbal testimony which isn't necessarily supported or corroborated by anyone who has a reason to be IMpartial. (Yes I know there are scars, but the account of how they came to be is only verbal, isn't it?)

I'm going to 'predict' that someone will make nasty comments about my being 'cold-blooded' here, which is fine. I was 'cold-blooded' when hearing the stories about Iraqi troops taking Kuwaiti babies out of incubators, too......

You can complain all you want, I could care less.

If I accept your argument, then any first hand testimony of victims of crimes is entitled to no credibility. And I would have to assume such things as concluding Holocaust survivors lied about everything they say they witnessed in death camps.

Are you aware our judicial system gives the most credibilty to first hand accounts of events, and that most certainly includes a victim's testimony of crimes committed against them?

A human being does not lose their ability to speak truthfully about crimes and human rights abuses committed against them, just because they are not Jewish.

Victims are entitled to speak out about crimes committed against them, and humanity benefits when we listen to their stories and respond to them in a positive fashion.

Sherri
Tissue?

Loinboy - Lendman doesn't particularly offer any 'evidence' except accounts purportedly given to the DCI people. Those are a group and individuals I know nothing about, so I can't fully evaluate their methodology or their reliablity.

It's pretty much ALL just opinions, when one comes down to it. Any actual 'evidence' is second-hand, filtered who-knows-how through who-knows-what biases .....

Not denying that wrongdoings do occur. Just VERY skeptical about the sources, as I've seen many so-claimed 'humanitarian' groups pimping a particular agenda.
They documented 34 cases. That's more than just opinion. I usually give the benefit of the doubt, unless I have reason not too. Look at it from a judicial perspective, if you object to a claim someone has said (and the evidence they provided), you need to show evidence to the contrary in order to prove to a judge, that your objection is not frivolous. If you don't, the judge won't even hear what you have to say.
Palestinains are professional liars that's been documented too.

Loinboy - Lendman doesn't particularly offer any 'evidence' except accounts purportedly given to the DCI people. Those are a group and individuals I know nothing about, so I can't fully evaluate their methodology or their reliablity.

It's pretty much ALL just opinions, when one comes down to it. Any actual 'evidence' is second-hand, filtered who-knows-how through who-knows-what biases .....

Not denying that wrongdoings do occur. Just VERY skeptical about the sources, as I've seen many so-claimed 'humanitarian' groups pimping a particular agenda.
They documented 34 cases. That's more than just opinion. I usually give the benefit of the doubt, unless I have reason not too. Look at it from a judicial perspective, if you object to a claim someone has said (and the evidence they provided), you need to show evidence to the contrary in order to prove to a judge, that your objection is not frivolous. If you don't, the judge won't even hear what you have to say.

They do make some wicked funny movies.
I like the ones where the dead guys fall off the stretchers and then jump back on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13dv1REq09o&feature=youtube_gdata_player]THE BIGGEST CRIME OF ISLAM - YouTube[/ame]

name caller,

There were not 80 million people killed in a genocide in India, there may have been 500,000 to 1 million killed. Here is a link to a Wikipedia article addressing genocides in history.

Genocides in history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But if that were really true, 80 million killed in an Indian genocide, we should rename that the real Holocaust, as 80 million would be about 16 times the number of Jews Hitler killed.

Sherri
If Sherri would speak to a Hindu, they would tell her that the Muslims have killed over 100 million Hindus. Meanwhile, I wonder if Sherri can give us a ballpark figure of all the people the Muslims have murdered ever since Islam was invented. She can start with those they killed on the Saudi Peninsula and then continue on with those killed when the Muslims left the Peninsula and started killing people in surrounding countries. Then she can list those killed in other parts of the world. She can can include the totals of those Muslims killed by other Muslims. By the way, Sherri, what are you doing to help those unfortunate Black Muslim women from Darfur who are now living in tents in refugee camps in Chad. After all it was your lighter-skinned Muslim Arab buddies who are responsible for them being there so I would think you would want to help other women.

jt2

Edited. We do not discuss what happens on other Message Boards here. You can complain all you want, I could care less.

Sherri
I don't think that Sherri realizes that anyone who isn't a Jew hater or Israel hater like she is takes to heart any of the nonsense she posts. However, her nonsense is always good for a laugh. Actually this is free entertainment. By the way, does anyone think that the Muslims and their fellow travelers like Sherri are going to speak up against this crime against humanity? Bahawalpur mob justice:

jt2

I like the ones where the dead guys fall off the stretchers and then jump back on.
Do you think it is time that we all watch Pallywood again? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys]Pallywood - truth in the middle east hollyland, what goes behind the scenes and for the cameras - YouTube[/ame]

Oh you mean... DEAD MAN RUNNING? That's a classic and one of my favorites!

name caller,

There were not 80 million people killed in a genocide in India, there may have been 500,000 to 1 million killed. Here is a link to a Wikipedia article addressing genocides in history.

Genocides in history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But if that were really true, 80 million killed in an Indian genocide, we should rename that the real Holocaust, as 80 million would be about 16 times the number of Jews Hitler killed.

Sherri

Not my fault you're an ignorant, illiterate whore that has sold her soul to Islamic barbarism. Although that and other subsequent massacres and genocides by Muslim animals were also horrific, it was NOT the one I was referring to.

Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During Islamic rule of the Indian sub-continent

Photograph of the Surya Temple, The most impressive and grandest ruins in Kashmir, at Marttand-Hardy Cole's Archaeological Survey of India Report 'Illustrations of Ancient Buildings in Kashmir.' (1869) The Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent led to widespread carnage because Muslims regarded the Hindus as infidels and therefore slaughtered and converted millions of Hindus. Will Durant argued in his 1935 book The Story of Civilization: Our Oriental Heritage (page 459):
“The Mohammedan Conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precarious thing, whose delicate complex of order and liberty, culture and peace may at any time be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within. The Hindus had allowed their strength to be wasted in internal division and war; they had adopted religions like Buddhism and Jainism, which unnerved them for the tasks of life; they had failed to organize their forces for the protection of their frontiers and their capitals, their wealth and their freedom, from the hordes of Scythians, Huns, Afghans and Turks hovering about India's boundaries and waiting for national weakness to let them in. For four hundred years (600-I 000 A.D.) India invited conquest; and at last it came. ”
There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Muslims.
As Braudel put it: "The levies it had to pay were so crushing that one catastrophic harvest was enough to unleash famines and epidemics capable of killing a million people at a time. Appalling poverty was the constant counterpart of the conquerors' opulence."
The backward castes of Hinduism suffered worst. Monarchs (belonging to backward castes) such as Khusrau Bhangi Khan, Hemchandra and Garha-Katanga were knocked off their throne and executed. Backward caste saints like Namadeva[1] were arrested, while women like Kanhopatra were forced to commit suicide. Ghisadis have an “Urdu” title.[2]
Prof. K.S. Lal, suggests a calculation in his book Growth of Muslim Population in Medieval India which estimates that between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD the population of Hindus decreased by 80 million. Even those Hindus who converted to Islam were not immune from persecution, which was illustrated by the Muslim Caste System in India as established by Ziauddin al-Barani in the Fatawa-i Jahandari.[3] where they were regarded as "Ajlaf" caste and subjected to severe discrimination by the "Ashraf" castes.[4]

name caller.

Your article does not state 80 million were killed.

Your article does not state a genocide occurred, killing 80 million in India.

It appears many of the 80 million figure, which was a population decease in Hindus over a 500 year period, that is being referred to, were people who converted to Islam over a 500 year period, between 1000 AD and 1500 AD.

And it is a sad thing, how religions have forced conversions on others, or pressured conversions, we see that with Christians in the Crusades, even Jews did it. Herod was an Edomite whose family was forced to convert to Judaism.

Forced conversions, I do not think they are a good thing, but they are not genocide. And actually you are not solely addressing forced conversions, you are addressing what happens when people in power are a certain religion, that religion often is embraced by the indigenous peoples, increasingly more and more convert, over time. Look at America, many Native Americans today are Christians. And that is what happened in Palestine, with the population becoming Muslim, as well.

On the issue of genocide, there was an Afghan town of Shiites, and the Taliban went from one side of the town to the other, and they rounded up all the Shiites, they said they could tell who was a Shiite by their personal appearance. They said convert and be a Sunni, or die. And they put them in barrels and buses and men, women, and children were left in the buses and containers and suffocated to death. And there were no more Shiites left in that village. That is a story Robert Frisk wrote about, that is an illustration of genocide of a village.

Sherri
So what, you have reading comprehension problems too? How do you interpret this as a decrease due to forced conversions, idiot. First it said they slaughtered the Hindus by the MILLIONS, then it says EVEN THOSE that converted (aside from the 80 million that perished over time) were retreated like shit. Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, not only are you an ignoramus, but also totally illiterate. The perfect profile of a Jew hating Palestinian supporter.

From above:
"The Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent led to widespread carnage because Muslims regarded the Hindus as infidels and therefore slaughtered and converted millions of Hindus"

"between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD the population of Hindus decreased by 80 million. Even those Hindus who converted to Islam were not immune from persecution, which was illustrated by the Muslim Caste System in India as established by Ziauddin al-Barani in the Fatawa-i Jahandari.[3] where they were regarded as "Ajlaf" caste and subjected to severe discrimination by the "Ashraf" castes.[4]

Last edited:
Look it up and there's plenty of evidence out there, in fact it's overwhelming. What's the use, it's not going to change the mind of an ignorant asshole like you.
You made the claim, you back it up!

Oh, I forgot, you don't really walk your talk. You just talk.

Look it up and there's plenty of evidence out there, in fact it's overwhelming. What's the use, it's not going to change the mind of an ignorant asshole like you.

What I like about retards like you is your appetite for consuming shit is endless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsCBFhCsyY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsCBFhCsyY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:

What I like about retards like you is your appetite for consuming shit is endless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsCBFhCsyY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Muhamad Al-Dura was not killed. - YouTube[/ame]
That's all you have? Those video's are just conjecture and innuendo's. In the first video, the image is too blurred to be able to tell if the corpse moved. In the second, it's nothing but conjecture, nothing is proven.

Don't flatter yourself, Princess, you aren't worthy of my hate you pathetic self-absorbed twit. You barely rate disdain. The fact is sometimes war is inevitable and to buy into that "America: The Great Satan" camel crap is to sell your soul. Yours is lost to you. Let me again suggest you leave this evil place and find yourself a home where you won't be so filled with hate and rancor.
Do you think God blesses people who make up lies to attack sovereign nations that result in over 1 million innocent lives being lost?

I didn't say we are perfect. I said I believe America and Americans are the best the world has to offer and if you need to focus on the negs, you, like Sherri, are free to pack your bags and move some place that makes you feel less miserable.

Sherri is an unabashed America hater, Loincloth. Should I take your rabid defense of her hate to mean you share her view of us because if so, get the fuck out!
I ain't going anywhere. The only option you have is to learn how to deal with me.

As for "America hater", that is one who does things that are opposite of the tenets this country was founded upon. If you support un-provoked wars of aggression, then you're the one who hates America, because that is a German trait, not an American one. If you think Islam is the root of all evil and must be stopped at all costs, then you're a racist and this country has no use for you. If you believe in indefinate detention, then you should probably live in Israel, not here. Because American's believe in due process of law.

A German trait? You mean the Russians have never attacked their neighbors? The Chinese? The French? The Italians? Any number of African countries? Your lame attempts to justify your hate for America and that of Sherri are just that - lame.
BTW, I don't have to learn to deal with losers like you. I just chalk up your mindless drivel to all the lead paint you ingested as a kid. Pathetic weasel.

A German trait? You mean the Russians have never attacked their neighbors? The Chinese? The French? The Italians? Any number of African countries? Your lame attempts to justify your hate for America and that of Sherri are just that - lame.
BTW, I don't have to learn to deal with losers like you. I just chalk up your mindless drivel to all the lead paint you ingested as a kid. Pathetic weasel.
Have you ever heard of the Nuremberg Principles? Did you know we co-authored those documents? Did you also know, that those documents defined what a "war of aggression" is, as a direct result of what Nazi Germany did in WWII? So yes, it's a fuckin' German trait, you asshole!

Now, explain how me making the distinction between what this country was founded upon and what it was not, is hating America?

I didn't say we are perfect. I said I believe America and Americans are the best the world has to offer and if you need to focus on the negs, you, like Sherri, are free to pack your bags and move some place that makes you feel less miserable.
You think I should get the fuck out of the country, because I exercise my Constitutional right to address my greivances to government, then have the nerve to say that's the best we have to offer? I thought American's believe in "freedom of expression", but when I express my feelings, you freak out!

That's pretty un-American, if you ask me.

Forum List

Back