Torture...An American value?

Right. Just a word to the viewing public - if you are wanting to jump on somebody for spelling, make sure you f7 your replies first. ;)

:D

Doc Holiday said:
The best way to bring these losers to "justice" is to boil their balls until they tell us what they know about other terrorists and then send them on their way to meet Allah.

In case you miss it, Kerry lost.

LOL..Boil their balls.........Ive never heard that till today :tng:

Bullypulpit said:
Ya know Bonnie, if you weren't so effing clueless it would be fun debating with you. As it is, it's just pissing in the wind.

Actually I have addressed in detail your assertions in another thread in the Politics section. Other than that I can't even imagine why you brought up the subject, other than use it to express your known dislike for Bush and anyone involved in his administration. Okay your against the war, we got that, but using what happened at Abhu Ghrab prison or some internal memo about water boarding to get info out of known terrorists as a direct link to Bush or widespread unbearable torture at his directive makes you loose credibility in the discussion/debate department.

Also this notion that we as Americans are supposed to rise above our enemy at the risk of our safety is nuts and unrealisitc. If you want to actually debate then at least be open to others opinions occasionally........This Bush sucks, Bush sucks mantra is getting old.!

Bullypulpit said:
The bottom line you seem top be ignoring is that the course you suggest would make us worse than the terrorists we are fighting. Is that what you really want? Had we scraped Afghanistan out like a gourd and destroyed every last element of Al Qaeda and the Taliban, we would be done by now. But no, Dubbyuh and his neo-con handlers decided that Iraq was necessary to promote US hegemony in the region. So, instead of killing Osama bin Laden and his cronies, and leaving Afghanistan with a stable government, we have an unstable Afghanistan and a situation in Iraq which is spinning wildly out of control. We have the whole region ablaze with anti-American fervor and jihadis lining up for their chance at martyrdom...And you know what? They'll win. They'll win because Dubbyuh et all <b>FAILED</b> to plan this whole debacle beyond getting US boots on the ground in Bagdhad.

Had Dubbyuh and his merry band not decided to follow PNAC's plan, we wouldn't be where we are now. But that's all shit down the toilet. We're there...now...and we have to clean up the mess. But you're not going to do it by being more brutal than the religious zealots and jihadis. They're dying for God. Our troops are dying for no good reason...No good reason at all.

By this rant you demonstrate you have no clue as to what war is all about. Why don't you fess up, American defeat is what you hope for no matter the situation.

As a mod now i'm suggesting to you anf from your own given examples of debate that maybe the humour and pics section is better for you, leave the political threads to the big boys.

manu1959 said:
i can tell you this .... they are all lucky i am not in charge

I would blowing up mosques

cutting off heads

draging them through the streets

and hanging the bodies from bridges

eye for an eye baby

naked piles and hoods......i would have attached the wires to a battery

What has blowing up Mosques got to do with it?
Are you presuming this is a Christian crusade against the Islamic faith.?

Black_Power said:
What has blowing up Mosques got to do with it?
Are you presuming this is a Christian crusade against the Islamic faith.?
Because that is where the insurgents attack from, relying on the "weakness" of Americans. Of course in their eyes, respect for other people and their religions is a weakness.

HorhayAtAMD said:
Because that is where the insurgents attack from, relying on the "weakness" of Americans. Of course in their eyes, respect for other people and their religions is a weakness.

In their eyes but you are talking about Islamic fundalmentalism, A tiny minority of the Islamic faith. So destroying mosques would be working into the fundalmentalists hands.

Black_Power said:
In their eyes but you are talking about Islamic fundalmentalism, A tiny minority of the Islamic faith. So destroying mosques would be working into the fundalmentalists hands.
That "tiny minority" happens to be the folks that are trying to kill anyone that doesn't agree
with them, including US forces.
By staging from a Mosque they are using our morals against us. IMO, if they use a Mosque for their
attacks, said Mosque then becomes an enemy position and should be dealt
with as such. If we did so, there would be no fundalmentalists hands to work into. A nasty catch 22 ain't it?

Black_Power said:
In reality, I know you are unfortunately right but it still doesn't let the non Islamic fundamentalists off the hook. If I was a moderate Muslim, I wouldn't be too pleased about the fact that my friends who sign up to be policemen are being killed by the hundreds by these terrorists and I would want them dead no matter what. If the same was happening to Christians, I would hope the moderate Christians would say "Fuck the church, it's only a building, kill those fuckers inside!" The argument breaks down when you realize that Islam has more respect for mosques than it does for human lives, even Muslim lives. That doesn't seem to be an attitude limited to fundamentalist Muslims.

OCA said:
By this rant you demonstrate you have no clue as to what war is all about. Why don't you fess up, American defeat is what you hope for no matter the situation.

As a mod now i'm suggesting to you anf from your own given examples of debate that maybe the humour and pics section is better for you, leave the political threads to the big boys.

Well, if you could actually debate issues instead of regurgitating the right-wing crap you imbibe on a daily basis, I might take you seriously. As it is I'll just continue to dismiss your ravings. As for descibing yourself as a "big-boy" I would suggest that you're not yet out of diapers...Or perhaps you're back in them.

Have a nice day. :)

Bullypulpit said:
Well, if you could actually debate issues instead of regurgitating the right-wing crap you imbibe on a daily basis, I might take you seriously. As it is I'll just continue to dismiss your ravings. As for descibing yourself as a "big-boy" I would suggest that you're not yet out of diapers...Or perhaps you're back in them.

Have a nice day. :)

Lol you've taken too much LSD back in the day, i've been whipping your sorry treasonous ass for about a year now, makes me feel like Sugar Ray Leonard to your Roberto Duran....SAY IT WITH ME! NO MAS NO MAS!

The fact is dumbass you spout nothing but opinion piece crap from the whacko left, you mistake debating with bullshitting, get the two straight.

Bullypulpit said:
It appears that moral thinking here doesn't get much beyond the pre-convential level in Kohlberg's stages of moral development. Rather handy for an authority figure (Dubbyuh and his handlers) who wants a complacent and obedient society.

how am i even remotely complacent? and who the hell are you to pass judgement on anyone? the level of false arrogance of you all is nothing short of sickening.

OCA said:
The fact is dumbass you spout nothing but opinion piece crap from the whacko left, you mistake debating with bullshitting, get the two straight.

Right. Nothing but a big mouth cur (like his pic & name indicate) nipping the coatails of rational debate, trying to growl fiercely and attack with nothing more than baseless BS.

Typical lib.

Forum List

Back