Toronto schools teaching children there are 6 genders

Wow, the wet dream curriculum of the LGBT agenda......absolutely sickening....but Obamabots will go along with it.....unbelievable

• Banned
It is filth.They are already bringing this filth to our schools. I am sure I will end up having a few battles with my kids schools if they try bringing this shit in. I already had to deal with it this year when they asked parents permission to teach KINDERGARTEN kids sex ed.I of course said hell no.Its the parents job not schools.

Interesting...looks like some Native American beliefs are interjected in there.

Native North American...First Nations. ;)

Two-Spirit People (also Two Spirit or Twospirit) is an umbrella term sometimes used for what was once commonly known as berdaches ( /bərˈdæʃɨz/), Indigenous North Americans who fulfill one of many mixed gender roles found traditionally among many Native Americans and Canadian First Nations communities.​

Which is likely why it is addressed in their curriculum.

There are almost 300,000 Aboriginal people, or First Nations, Métis and Inuit, in Ontario.

Aboriginal People in Ontario

When six year old children admit to having no interest in sex at all, will the left demand castration and clitorectomies for the children choosing asexuality at a young age?

I told my son when he was five that our neighbors and good friends (two men) lived together like a husband and wife because they loved each other he seemed to understand it fine.

He is also about as hetro as a guy can be.

He also defended one of his friends in Jr high who came out.

It made him a better person and did not make him gay.

I don't understand WHY you wouldn't teach your child where babies come from,why not to have sex without BC etc etc...my parents never really did course I wasn't an idiot either it wasn't hard for me to figure it out. Still. When it comes to my kids I plan on talking to them. I want them to attend college or military before getting married and having kids...

It is filth.They are already bringing this filth to our schools. I am sure I will end up having a few battles with my kids schools if they try bringing this shit in. I already had to deal with it this year when they asked parents permission to teach KINDERGARTEN kids sex ed.I of course said hell no.Its the parents job not schools.

I sense a bit of hyperbole. What was the curriculum they wanted to address in the kindergarten class?

What "filth" are "they" bringing to our schools and what does it have to do with Canada addressing gender identity in theirs? Is there anything factually incorrect in what Canada is addressing in their schools? Do you disagree with scientific (and apparently cultural) gender identities?

Food for thought...

Transgender kids: Painful quest to be who they are

I told my son when he was five that our neighbors and good friends (two men) lived together like a husband and wife because they loved each other he seemed to understand it fine...

Considering that you're a total piece of shit, you don't have much credibility in claiming exposing your son to perverts made him a better person.

What is the big FEAR about homosexuality? It's not contagious.

Fear? Not fearful its unnatural and I don't want that shit pushed into my kids brains. When they are old enough to ask me why 2 women or 2 men are holding hands or kissing I will explain it to them and let them come to their own conclusion no need for school brainwashing.

I sense a bit of hyperbole. What was the curriculum they wanted to address in the kindergarten class?

What "filth" are "they" bringing to our schools and what does it have to do with Canada addressing gender identity in theirs? Is there anything factually incorrect in what Canada is addressing in their schools? Do you disagree with scientific (and apparently cultural) gender identities?

Food for thought...

Transgender kids: Painful quest to be who they are

They called it "good touch bad touch" what it really is getting kids to trust people like cops,cps,principles etc. I know exactly what it was intended to do. Break the kids attachment to the parents as their allies and confidant and you can then mold them however you want. Fact is my daughter knows who is allowed to touch her and who isn't we asked her the day they gave us the paper to make a decision. Just like she won't be taking the idiotic all drugs are bad class in 1st and 2nd grade. I will explain things to them in a rational way and explain how the US has laws again Marijuana yet it allows ciggs and alcohol. I don't need school lecturing my kids on sex and drugs and who to trust and not trust. That's my job and I intend to keep it.

I don't understand WHY you wouldn't teach your child where babies come from,why not to have sex without BC etc etc...my parents never really did course I wasn't an idiot either it wasn't hard for me to figure it out. Still. When it comes to my kids I plan on talking to them. I want them to attend college or military before getting married and having kids...

LOL! I used to go into the child's room in the middle of the night, stroke his hair and whisper "First you go to college, then you get married - then you have the baby".....Well, he's finished his undergrad degree and is contemplating 6-10 more years of 'apprentice' status. So *now* I whisper "First you get married - then you have the baby, your parents aren't getting any younger, you know!"

I don't understand WHY you wouldn't teach your child where babies come from,why not to have sex without BC etc etc...

And yet...

TEENS' REPORTS OF FORMAL SEX EDUCATION

• In 2006–2008, most teens aged 15–19 had received formal instruction about STIs (93%), HIV (89%) or abstinence (84%). However, about one-third of teens had not received any formal instruction about contraception; fewer males received this instruction than females (62% vs. 70%).

• Many sexually experienced teens (46% of males and 33% of females) do not receive formal instruction about contraception before they first have sex.

• About one in four adolescents aged 15-19 (23% of females and 28% of males) received abstinence education without receiving any instruction about birth control in 2006–2008[12], compared with 8–9% in 1995.

• Among teens aged 18–19, 41% report that they know little or nothing about condoms and 75% say they know little or nothing about the contraceptive pill.

FB-Teen-Sex-Ed-f2-2011.gif

Facts on American Teens’ Sources of Information About Sex

I told my son when he was five that our neighbors and good friends (two men) lived together like a husband and wife because they loved each other he seemed to understand it fine...

Considering that you're a total piece of shit, you don't have much credibility in claiming exposing your son to perverts made him a better person.

Oh so you think all gay people are perverts?

your a real asshole

Forum List

Back