Toronto Hearings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wihosa, Sep 1, 2011.

1. wihosa

wihosa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    The tenth anniversary of 9-11 is upon us and during this time there will be the Toronto Hearings (in Toronto Canada), a 4 day examination of the facts and inconsistancies of the original "investigation".

Remember that the 9-11 Commission did not have subpoena power and so all "testimony" is suspect. Many of the conclusions of the 9-11 Commission are preposterous, such as the conclussion that Building 7 collapsed completly into it's own footprint due to a moderate office fire which is considered "an impossabilty" by structural engineers represented by an orginization called Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth (they are a growing orginization of over 1500 registered architects and structural engineers).

The US media has consistently avoided this topic because of the obvious implications, but the Toronto Hearings will be live on the web.

We have been living a National Lie for the past ten years, now is the time for truth. Stay tuned in.

2. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    So, they are a group...with an agenda.....gee......that makes them credible.

LOL...there are 100 times as many successful and accredited Architects and Engineers that agree that the collapse was quite feasible in light of the intense heat created by jet fuel fires.

Seems like another Al Gore situation to me.

3. wihosa

wihosa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    OK, it is obvious that you have never bothered to research anything about this. Jet fuel, even in large quantities can't generate the heat required to melt steel. There were numerous reports from first responders of molten steel "like it was a foundery", "like lava"in the bottom of the debris days after the event.

If you are sure that 100 times (that would be 150,000) as many architects and engineers believe that an office fire or even a fire caused by jet fuel could cause a modern steel frame sky scraper to collapse at free fall speeds, then why don't you present that evidence.

I refer you to the A & E 911 Truth web site. Mind you, that besides architects and engineers they also have the testimony of PHD's of many disciplines and the testimony of controlled demolition experts.

At any rate I didn't intend to argue with those that won't open their eyes or minds. This post is intended to inform people of the up coming hearings. Those who want to check the facts before they check their political bent will give look.

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,700
    Fuck toronto and it's phucking hearings. you belong in the conspiracy theory you phucking moron.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. wihosa

wihosa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Well, there is a well reasoned rebuttal! Why don't you just proclaim that you are an ignorant moron and you couldn't tell a fact from fiction if it hit you in the head.

6. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    the evidence was presented.
    There was a documentary on it with very compelling evidence AND actual scale examples.
    You know very little about steel AND jet fuel if you beleive a fire of such heat will not compromise the inegrity of the steel itself.

You are aware, I am sure, that the I-Beams are not mined and come out of the earth in that shape. They are MOLDED into that shape with...yep...you got it...intense heat.

Now, the heat was so intense, that it was seen that people...who were not directly in the face of the flame....jumped to their deaths as their skin was buring off their bones...not from the firebut from the intense heat.

In the meantime, men and women work in a mill with the heat to mold steel....literally FEET from the heat....so I have good logical reason to believe that if a man can withstand the heat strong enough to melt steel....and men jumpoed to their deaths due to the heat of the fire...then that heat MUST have been greater than the heat normally used to mold steele.

Now, you couple with that the IMMENSE weight of the structure ABOVE the steele that has been compromised, and you have exactly what we saw...a collapse.

And finally...and this is important...

The surface area of each individual floor was so vast, that the weight was distributed pretty equally...so when one corner started to collpase, it allowed all four corners to collapse together....resulting in the pancake collapse.

You should watch the documentary.....it may help you sl;eep better at night.

7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    I think whi is talking building 7 not the towers

8. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,661
    Saw it and your dead on.

That documentary pretty much blew all that conspiracy bs, point for point, right out of the water.

9. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    What did it say about building 7?

10. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    Hey...I spent September 12th from 6 AM to sept 14th at 12 noon down there....R and R...well it started as rescue and recovery but by friday it was really just recovery.
    Lots of dust, rebar, and clkoth.....and paper everywhere...I was knee deep in wet paper..
    Spent much of the time moving the cars and trucks out of the way of building 7 so they could put the fire out. If you recall, they couldnt get to the fire in taht building becuase of all of the cars and fire trucks that were destroyed by the heat and falling debris....

Claudette...it was a war zone down there....I will never forget the smell.