Toro

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
A lot of bearish sentiment recently, and of course a nice pullback so far this year.

How short are you at this point?

I am significantly short risk, though I still own some stock. I shorted the euro and dumped stocks over a week ago. I am more short the euro than I am long stocks. The dollar strengthening, and stocks, commodities and precious metals going down is all part of the same trade. This is my trade as of this moment. It might not be my trade in a day or two.

I expect a bounce next week as we are getting pretty oversold, but I am not planning to do anything about it at this time. It is my opinion that rallies are to be sold, not dips to be bought.

But I could be 100% dead wrong and I may change my mind completely tomorrow.

Last edited:
I am significantly short risk, though I still own some stock. I shorted the euro and dumped stocks over a week ago. I am more short the euro than I am long stocks. The dollar strengthening, and stocks, commodities and precious metals going down is all part of the same trade. This is my trade as of this moment. It might not be my trade in a day or two.

I expect a bounce next week as we are getting pretty oversold, but I am not planning to do anything about it at this time. It is my opinion that rallies are to be sold, not dips to be bought.

But I could be 100% dead wrong and I may change my mind completely tomorrow.

I Need some Garuntees, Damn it!... ;)

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back