Tories funded with Russian and Saudi money

No, they can't take money from non-British citizens, still these individuals have strong links to the regimes in Russia and Saudi Arabia.

Tory links to Russia and Saudis run deep. So where’s the outrage? | Owen Jones
my guess situation in France and Germany is even worst ...

ps

"CORBYN CRISIS Pressure mounts on Jeremy Corbyn as top Labour MPs launch rebellion over his claims Russia may NOT be behind spy poison scandal

Furious backbenchers are gathering support for their own statement condemning Russia after the Labour leader's spokesperson said he didn't think there was proof yet that Putin was responsible for the Sergei Skripal incident

A dozen MPs were said to have backed it so far, and many publically distanced themselves from the spokesperson.

MP Anna Turley said: "I'm afraid Seumus [Jeremy Corbyn's spokesperson] doesn't speak for my Labour or British values."

And Luton South MP Gavin Shuker added "this once great party" in response to the spokesperson's comments."

Surprisingly France was able to minimize foreign influence on the election.

Germany, yeah, I've heard of Russian influence in both leftist and rightist parties. Plus they buy lots of Russian natural gas.

Surprisingly France was able to minimize foreign influence on the election.

Germany, yeah, I've heard of Russian influence in both leftist and rightist parties. Plus they buy lots of Russian natural gas.
look like Germany will take over all Muscovite gas . once Ukraine will close all pipelines , question who depends more , Muscovy or Germany

Forum List

Back