Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Don't know/unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Women should be able to go topless anywhere men do, true or false.

And why or why not.

No, I think it's degrading for Women to walk around with their ladies exposed.
certain things should be left for their husband/partner's eyes only.

i want everyone to keep their damned shirts on....simple as that

Allow me to be two faced for a moment.

1. Women should be allowed to go topless, same as men.
2. That said, for about 90% of the population, I'd really rather prefer that they remain covered.

This is not being two-faced, it is being multifaceted... and necessarily so. :eusa_whistle:

It is quite an interesting thing, considering, because so many supposed liberal minded people are completely against breastfeeding and bitch the loudest when mothers breastfeed in public. When I was much younger and much rowdier, I have burned a few bras at bars with the bold chicks that did... BUT now that I am a wife and mother... I keep myself contained. :lol:

I love my tanks and tubes... but my husband doesn't so much. I love looking at beautiful half naked people just as anyone else and people should have that level of self-acceptance that they love their skin... but in many cases it is more about consideration toward others and respecting what mainstream is comfortable with. Therein may lie the very problem. Much of mainstream is self-rejecting and in self-denial, or so it seems.

Last edited:
YES, they ought to have that right.

NO, I hope they don't take that right.

Leave something for us men to strive for.

Getting girls to take off their clothes for our enjoyment is great fun.

i want everyone to keep their damned shirts on....simple as that

Allow me to be two faced for a moment.

1. Women should be allowed to go topless, same as men.
2. That said, for about 90% of the population, I'd really rather prefer that they remain covered.

This is not being two-faced, it is being multifaceted... and necessarily so. :eusa_whistle:

It is quite an interesting thing, considering, because so many supposed liberal minded people are completely against breastfeeding and bitch the loudest when mothers breastfeed in public. When I was much younger and much rowdier, I have burned a few bras at bars with the bold chicks that did... BUT now that I am a wife and mother... I keep myself contained. :lol:

I love my tanks and tubes... but my husband doesn't so much. I love looking at beautiful half naked people just as anyone else and people should have that level of self-acceptance that they love their skin... but in many cases it is more about consideration toward others and respecting what mainstream is comfortable with. Therein may lie the very problem. Much of mainstream is self-rejecting and in self-denial, or so it seems.

Very true

My reluctance, my reason for asking the 90% to remain covered is simply aesthetics.
There are waaaaaaaay more Roseann Barr's running around
Fat+Braless.jpg

than there are Heather Graham's.
gallery_main-0610_heather_graham_braless_00-thumb-200x300-22896.jpg

I don't limit my sense of taste and distaste to the ladies.

I choose to keep my 2x shirt on, even when taking it off (pool, beach)
is the norm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back