Topless Coffee Shop Opens .... In Maine

Liberals again promoting more sexual immorality. These things eventually end up creating sexually degenerate societies where a lack of self respect and STDs flourish.

Liberals again promoting more sexual immorality. These things eventually end up creating sexually degenerate societies where a lack of self respect and STDs flourish.

Maybe they can come up with a mocha penicillin coffee blend, served by a gay bi-racial atheist, would you go then?

For a moment there I thought you were serious :lol:

If they have good enough coffee, everyone will go..

Remember the uproar when Hooters first opened?

If they have good enough coffee, everyone will go..

Remember the uproar when Hooters first opened?

LOL ... not really, but I bet it was huge. Now it's more of a sport bar in my area, though I went once, loved the food, but it got too rowdy with the fans filling the place up.

So you contention is that liberals caused Larry Craig to prowl for gay bathroom sex; Senator Vitter to pay prostitutes to dress him in diapers; and Rep. Mark Foley to chase 16 year old Pages around?

I had no idea!

Forum List

Back