Top US general says American troops should be ready to die for Israel

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..." This is the oath of enlistment that every American military service member or federal employee takes upon entry into government service (with slight variation for commissioned officers).

Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well spin how you want it's a free for all , the left will love it because they are vindictive ---------ts and the other side well we know their thoughts on it.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..." This is the oath of enlistment that every American military service member or federal employee takes upon entry into government service (with slight variation for commissioned officers).

Well spin how you want it's a free for all , the left will love it because they are vindictive ---------ts and the other side well we know their thoughts on it.
Some seem to think Israel is the capital of the US....... Given that it makes perfect sense....... :eusa_whistle:

i never took that oath when i started with the PO....

The General should be tried as the traitor that he is.
No American should have to die for any shit hole country in the middle east.

The General should be tried as the traitor that he is.
No American should have to die for any shit hole country in the middle east.

Patton: Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Phrump is still there.

Phrump is still there.
WTF does that have to do with the OP?

• Banned

Phrump is still there.

Saying Trump's name that way proves their arrested development mentality. But they haven't any idea why they are called dumb asses. That's only a small part of it of course.

No American soldier should die for their country or anyone else's, but they should make sure the other bastard dies for his, to paraphrase Patton.

Phrump is still there.
Phrump is violating the constitution, attacks other countries unconstitutional and wants US soldiers to die for Israel. Time for the US Army to get him and hold him accountable for his treason and crimes. As Zionist stooge he is also the center of meddling in US elections and sovereignty.

Phrump is still there.
Phrump is violating the constitution, attacks other countries unconstitutional and wants US soldiers to die for Israel. Time for the US Army to get him and hold him accountable for his treason and crimes. As Zionist stooge he is also the center of meddling in US elections and sovereignty.
Whiny Krauts are every bit as annoying as liberals.

Phrump is still there.
Whiny Krauts are every bit as annoying as liberals.
Constitution and sovereignty - suddenly no longer important...

Phrump is still there.
it could be worse, if the Hildabeast had won, right now we would be at war with Russia

Phrump is still there.
it could be worse, if the Hildabeast had won, right now we would be at war with Russia
Based on the presidential debate, I doubt that.

Phrump is still there.
If Putin stopped short your nose would jut out of his belly button. :thup:

Phrump is still there.
Tut: How to become US President:

1. Go there:
zionist-Trump-AIPAC.jpg

2. Say this:
th

"When It Comes to Jewish Connections, Trump Trumps His GOP Competitors
Not only is the outspoken Republican U.S. presidential candidate's right-hand man a Jewish lawyer, but Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism.

His daughter and two grandchildren are Jewish, the executive vice president of his organization is Jewish — and Trump certainly has chutzpah."

"We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever." (Trump)

When it comes to Jewish connections, Trump trumps his GOP competitors

Last edited:

Phrump is still there.
Tut: How to become US President:

1. Go there:
zionist-Trump-AIPAC.jpg

2. Say this:
th

"When It Comes to Jewish Connections, Trump Trumps His GOP Competitors
Not only is the outspoken Republican U.S. presidential candidate's right-hand man a Jewish lawyer, but Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism.

His daughter and two grandchildren are Jewish, the executive vice president of his organization is Jewish — and Trump certainly has chutzpah."

"We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever." (Trump)

When it comes to Jewish connections, Trump trumps his GOP competitors
What does that have to do with our having to pry your head out of putin's ass with a crowbar? :dunno:

Ohhhhhhh....... It's the Joooooooooooooooooos!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Forum List

Back