Top U.S. think tank warns against Israeli

Docmauser -

It looks like a sentence which needs major corrective surgery...amputate a few adjectives, and perhaps try and stitch on a verb or two.

A decent rule of thumb might be - if it doesn't make sense to you, it probably won't to anyone else either.

Docmauser - It looks like a sentence which needs major corrective surgery...amputate a few adjectives, and perhaps try and stitch on a verb or two. A decent rule of thumb might be - if it doesn't make sense to you, it probably won't to anyone else either.
Ah! So, it does look like garbage on-screen, doesn't it?

Israel doesn't have the balls to attack Iran alone but I say let them do it themselves and leave us out of it. Look what they have done to Iraq and now Syria. If they attack Iran I hope Iran puts them in the sea. They have no reason to attack Iran.

Sayit -

Haaretz is hugely popular - if you don't wish to read, I doubt anyone will mind.
Oh yeah?

Haaretz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From your source:
"As of June 2011, readership was 5.8% of the public, down from 6.4% the prior year. In 2012, amid falling circulation, Haaretz was undergoing severe cuts (reportedly firing around 20% of its total workforce, and lowering salaries by between 15 and 35%), and cuts continued through 2013."

In some small minds 5.8% = 50%.

Israel doesn't have the balls to attack Iran alone but I say let them do it themselves and leave us out of it. Look what they have done to Iraq and now Syria. If they attack Iran I hope Iran puts them in the sea. They have no reason to attack Iran.

What, exactly, has Israel done to Syria and Iraq?

Look what WHO did to Iraq and Syria ??

Forum List

Back