Top Ten Things Hill answered in her FBI Interview

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Well, actually she didn’t answer a damn thing.

1) "I need a pig for my aching feet."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="I need a pig here... - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2) "I will take the Darjeeling oolong .... Now, not yesterday."

3) "You have three hours, so get on with it ... wait a moment, I need to take this call. Chelsea, darling, how are you? Lovely. And little Mr. Aiden? Fantastic. Yes, I put the fifty million of blood diamonds in the little one’s safety deposit box. Oh, don’t be silly, Mugabe isn’t going anywhere. Oh, I have to go. Cheers, dear."

4) Bloody rude of you to interrupt my chat with my daughter.... what? Of course I’m still using the same email server."

5) Listen here, you impertinent twit. I could have you killed, but bodies have a habit of not staying hidden ... waterboarding you might be too good for you. How would you like to be the ONLY FBI agent stationed in Bagdad OUTSIDE the green zone ... in phone boot, at an intersection, with a flag saying ‘FBI agent inside’ ......?"

6) "Are you telling me that Loretta didn’t tell you what my Husband wanted done with this email thing?"

7) "Huma? Get me Loretta on the phone now. I don’t care if she’s having sex with my Husband and a twelve year old Columbian virgin ... I want her NOW."

8) "Trey Gowdy.... Are you foking joking? I have a bigger dick than anyone who goes by ‘Trey.’"

9) Look, let’s wrap this up. I really don’t want to go to the effort of burning this building and everyone inside it."

10) "Tell James I own him one. "

12. I've stared down snipers in Bosnia so you FBI drones are just the JV team.

Forum List

Back