Top ten reasons I may vote for Romney

The ONLY reason you fools need is that (R) next to his name. Let's stop pretending that anything else means anything to you. Why else would you hate Obama but support Romney when in reality there is so little actual difference between the two of them.

The ONLY reason you fools need is that (R) next to his name. Let's stop pretending that anything else means anything to you. Why else would you hate Obama but support Romney when in reality there is so little actual difference between the two of them.

Silver spoons are a big fucking deal.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJieH8DROs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obamas re-election strategy. - YouTube[/ame]

1) (r)
2) (r)
3) (r)
4) (r)
5) (r)
6) (r)
7) (r)
8) (r)
9) (r)
10) (r)

'

10. I like dirty water

9. Polluted air smells good to me

8. I want to steal more jobs by installing more ATM's

7. I hate women and wish to war with them

6. I enjoy firing people

5. I think natural disasters are a good excuse to hold down the black man

4. I want grandparents to eat dog food

3. I want kids to be left behind educationally

2. I'm hoping Bain takes over my company and kills it

1. I'm a secret Nazi

10. I hope everyone knows that the EPA chief Obama appointed could care less about clean water and air. She's too busy trying to impose cap and trade regulations that wouldn't pass congress. She's also trying to stop border patrol from catching illegal aliens coming in by banning them from the areas with the heavist foot traffic. She claims it is to stop them from scaring wildlife. She just didn't mention that the wildlife is the drug cartels and other illegals.

9. Again, the current EPA chief could care less about clean air. Too busy with the radical agenda.

8. There are so few jobs left to steal, this isn't even an issue right now. The most recent AP headline stated that 1 out of 2 college grads can even hope to find a job, though they will be overqualified. Business majors will be flipping burgers.

7. I doubt Romney could win an argument with his wife, let alone the rest of us.

6. I hope he enjoys firing Obama. I know millions of other people will.

5. Liberalism is a natural disaster that has kept more blacks down that slavery did. Shame that New Orleans officials dropped the ball, then the state followed suit. But it helps when there's a Republican in office to blame it on. Anyone knowing the facts knows that Bush was lied to in the days prior to Hurricane Katrina and that the state didn't request federal aid right away, and they have to do that. It's also not a well reported fact that the majority of deaths were white people. When facts get in the way of propaganda, they bury them.

4. Dog food is way more expensive these days than most people food. Saying that old people will start eating dog food would mean their social security checks would increase.

3. Of course, the left thinks it's wrong to teach the truth about history and the role of government. Schools have long been experiments for liberal indoctrination and the feel good crap has replaced the basics. If Romney doesn't agree, then he'll be accused of not wanting students educated. Big difference between being educated with crap and actually being smart. Liberals think they are smart because they passed the courses in liberalism with flying colors. When it comes to common sense and learning from history, they get an F.

2. Doesn't every Republican want companies to fail and people to go broke? That is why they always attack the wealthy and threaten to take their wealth in taxes. You know, at some point you've got to say you've made enough money. Obama said that.

1. If you know a person is a Nazi, then it's not a secret. Romney is closer to Obama's policies, which is making it really hard to support him.

Last edited:
i think it would be histerical if the RNC made some commericials with barking dogs, then have captions/sub titles translating it in english,,,,,,,what you expect the dogs to rant about?

It won't be the carrier on the roof of a car? :eusa_angel:

(Of course since the family made "rest stops" like all on highways, I NEVER saw this as an issue.)

His grandfather lived in a polygamist commune.

And my grandfather hated blacks.....so what? Could you be less relevant?

For many, this is a reason to vote for Mitt. For many, your story would be a reason to vote for you. Please try and keep up, and stay on topic.

No one cares about Mitts grandfather or mine for that matter. It is you who went off topic. Please try to act like an adult.

Forum List

Back