Top Ten Reason to Defeat Bush

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
1. Bush is destroying workers rights and outsourcing jobs instead of protecting the right to organize and creating new jobs rebuilding schools, bridges, roads and hospitals

2. Bush is privatizing Medicare, Social Security and public education with phony reforms instead of enacting health care for all, protecting retirement funds and full funding for public education through college.

3. Bush is bankrupting the Federal Government with giant tax cuts for the very rich and super-funds to the military instead of securing the budget for human needs by taxing the rich and spending on human needs.

4. Bush is rolling back civil rights gains instead of enforcing and expanding affirmative action to end racism in all areas of life.

5. Bush is curtailing women's rights and choice by undermining Roe v. Wade instead of upholding the right to choice and ending the gender wage gap.

6. Bush is abusing immigrant workers in low-wage jobs instead of providing a clear path to citizenship and equal rights.

7. Bush is exploiting and ruining the environment by protecting corporate polluters instead of conserving our natural resources for the public good.

8. Bush's war in Iraq is a disaster for our security and economy. He is pushing for more preemptive wars and for first strike nuclear military policy instead of negotiations and cooperation utilizing the UN.

9. Bush is denying civil liberties and free speech in the name of fighting terrorism instead of repealing the USA Patriot Act and helping cities, towns and states fund firefighters and police.

10. Bush discriminates against Gays and Lesbians with a Constitutional Amendment instead of expanding civil rights and liberties for all.

http://www.cpusa.org/article/articleview/585/1/27/

Sounds right out of John Kerry's mouth, doesn't it? But don't be surprised really, this is actually from the USA Communist Party website.

But it sure sounds like Kerry and the lib minions too. Maybe there is no difference anymore!

They forgot to include that Bush intends to reinstitute the mandatory draft;
but the bill to bring back the draft is the product of a Democrat in Congress (Charles Rangel), so maybe it was a purposeful omission.

haha as I was reading that I pictured what it would look like on its (so i thought) homepage, the DNC website, because I've heard Terry McAuliffe and Co. spout those lines often. That it came from the Communist Party's website is hilarious

New Topics

Forum List

Back