Top Ten Agenda For The Next (Palin) Administration

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is what she should do to save this nation from doom created by a usurper who's loyalties are not to this country. Sarah Palin would bring this country back from the brink and would restore American pride and patriotism and make you feel good to be a American. This is the agenda that will do it:

1. Immediate repeal of all Executive Orders issued under the Obama Administration.

2. Immediate termination/resignation of any/all appointments made by the Obama Administration.

3. Executive Order prohibiting the Presidential nomination of un-elected “Czars” or appointees of a similar nature.

4. Executive Order directing DHS to fully secure and seal the southern border, and fully enforce in an expeditious manner ALL existing immigration laws and cases pending and/or previously dismissed.

5. Executive Order mandating that all Federal agencies immediately discontinue enacting/enforcing any policy or regulation that is not enumerated by the most basic and fundamental interpretation of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Legislative:

1. ENERGY: An “all of the above” energy policy to encourage more oil and gas exploration (ANWR), increased refining capacity, increased coal and gas fired power with modern emission standards, transmission grid enhancements, and a bold “50% by 2030” national renewable energy standard that includes nuclear, wind, solar, other forms of renewable energy.

2. IMMIGRATION: Comprehensive immigration reform that secures our borders, strictly and expeditiously enforces existing laws, heavily penalizes employers of illegal labor, and includes a temporary and strictly enforced work visa program, for workers only, during certain seasons. Existing applications for visas and citizenship will be expedited, and people currently in the country illegally must leave immediately and re-apply for entry in line with all other foreign applicants. Immediate take birthrights away to anchor baby's.

3. ACCOUNTABILITY: The Federal government and any agency/entity under the auspices thereof will henceforth maintain financial records in accordance with GAAP standards required of any commercial enterprise in the US.

4. SPENDING: An initial 10% across-the-board spending cut in ALL federal departments, agencies, and programs, discretionary or otherwise, while future spending cuts and budgets are reviewed.

5. LIMITED GOVERNMENT: The complete defunding and eventual transformation of the following Cabinet-level federal departments and all respective agencies into mere 50 person panels (2 representatives nominated by each state) to coordinate national standards and determine the future management/enforcement/funding at the state level:

• Education • Agriculture • Environment • Interior • Labor • Commerce • Transportation • Energy • Health & Human Services • Housing & Urban Development

On oil and gas:

1. Increase independent domestic oil and gas exploration as desired by the Private Sector
2. Increase transportion of oil and gas as deemed necessary by the Private Sector
3. Increase refining/processing/storage capacity of oil and gas as deemed necessary by the Private Sector

Last edited:
  • Banned
Another thing to do is create more Hydro-electric plants.

The jobs that would be created building dams and nuclear power plants would revive the steel and construction industries.

Good luck getting the hydros permitted...new nukes is a better idea, much easier siting and much more labor intensive. Not sure how T.Boon's wind-farm idea will pan out. Need much higher wind velocities (power = Vwind^3) then there is the Marcellus-Shale natural gas...that looks promising too, but in a "carbon burning" sort of way.

I like the Palin Platform, just not the cheerleader as fearless-leader.

Hey.......USA Retard...........those paint chips around your baseboard aren't Doritos, and you should quit eating them.

The lead is affecting your brain if you think the Twitter Quitter Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil would be a viable candidate for the presidency.

• Banned
Hey.......USA Retard...........those paint chips around your baseboard aren't Doritos, and you should quit eating them.

The lead is affecting your brain if you think the Twitter Quitter Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil would be a viable candidate for the presidency.
What made Obama a viable candidate?

He was smarter than McStupid and the Twitter Quitter.

Not much of a bar to clear, I know, but still.........

This is what she should do to save this nation from doom created by a usurper who's loyalties are not to this country. Sarah Palin would bring this country back from the brink and would restore American pride and patriotism and make you feel good to be a American. This is the agenda that will do it:

1. Immediate repeal of all Executive Orders issued under the Obama Administration.

2. Immediate termination/resignation of any/all appointments made by the Obama Administration.

3. Executive Order prohibiting the Presidential nomination of un-elected “Czars” or appointees of a similar nature.

4. Executive Order directing DHS to fully secure and seal the southern border, and fully enforce in an expeditious manner ALL existing immigration laws and cases pending and/or previously dismissed.

5. Executive Order mandating that all Federal agencies immediately discontinue enacting/enforcing any policy or regulation that is not enumerated by the most basic and fundamental interpretation of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Legislative:

1. ENERGY: An “all of the above” energy policy to encourage more oil and gas exploration (ANWR), increased refining capacity, increased coal and gas fired power with modern emission standards, transmission grid enhancements, and a bold “50% by 2030” national renewable energy standard that includes nuclear, wind, solar, other forms of renewable energy.

2. IMMIGRATION: Comprehensive immigration reform that secures our borders, strictly and expeditiously enforces existing laws, heavily penalizes employers of illegal labor, and includes a temporary and strictly enforced work visa program, for workers only, during certain seasons. Existing applications for visas and citizenship will be expedited, and people currently in the country illegally must leave immediately and re-apply for entry in line with all other foreign applicants. Immediate take birthrights away to anchor baby's.

3. ACCOUNTABILITY: The Federal government and any agency/entity under the auspices thereof will henceforth maintain financial records in accordance with GAAP standards required of any commercial enterprise in the US.

4. SPENDING: An initial 10% across-the-board spending cut in ALL federal departments, agencies, and programs, discretionary or otherwise, while future spending cuts and budgets are reviewed.

5. LIMITED GOVERNMENT: The complete defunding and eventual transformation of the following Cabinet-level federal departments and all respective agencies into mere 50 person panels (2 representatives nominated by each state) to coordinate national standards and determine the future management/enforcement/funding at the state level:

• Education • Agriculture • Environment • Interior • Labor • Commerce • Transportation • Energy • Health & Human Services • Housing & Urban Development

On oil and gas:

1. Increase independent domestic oil and gas exploration as desired by the Private Sector
2. Increase transportion of oil and gas as deemed necessary by the Private Sector
3. Increase refining/processing/storage capacity of oil and gas as deemed necessary by the Private Sector

Yeah...that'll get her elected. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's the reason I voted for him....he wasn't as bad as McCain/Palin. I know, I know. A lousy reason, but it was all I had.

Not to mention the guy in the Oval Office before him.

That's the reason I voted for him....he wasn't as bad as McCain/Palin. I know, I know. A lousy reason, but it was all I had.

Obama is not smart at all. He has no common sense either. He has never ran a business or presided over a budget. He is the result of a affirmitive action hire confirming that affirmitive action is wrong.

Last edited:
Good luck getting the hydros permitted...new nukes is a better idea, much easier siting and much more labor intensive. Not sure how T.Boon's wind-farm idea will pan out. Need much higher wind velocities (power = Vwind^3) then there is the Marcellus-Shale natural gas...that looks promising too, but in a "carbon burning" sort of way.

I like the Palin Platform, just not the cheerleader as fearless-leader.

1. Tea Parties scare the beejebus out of the Dem-Lite party

2. The Dem-Lite is expunged from the Republican Party

3. Republicans become genuinely conservative

4, Republicans add much of the Top Ten to their 2012 platform

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Obama is not smart at all. He has no common sense either. He has never ran a business or presided over a budget. He is the result of a affirmitive action hire confirming that affirmitive action is wrong.

It's amusing to hear YOU tell us someone else is not smart and has no common sense. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back