Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

I think some could be us, some could be another nation's spying creation, and the ones left, are truly Unidentified Flying Objects..... that could be Aliens, or simply, ''The humans, of the future, traveling back in time'' through their technological advances??? Or maybe even things that went haywire and crossed through dimensions! :D

Have I watched too many Sci-Fi shows? :dunno:

I think some could be us, some could be another nation's spying creation, and the ones left, are truly Unidentified Flying Objects..... that could be Aliens, or simply, ''The humans, of the future, traveling back in time'' through their technological advances??? Or maybe even things that went haywire and crossed through dimensions! :D

C’mon, take a hit and pass it...

:lol::lol:

Legal in Maine now.

But no, I've just watched too much sci-fi

Legal in Maine now.

MI too. At least I think so. It kind of false started a time or two but think it’s good now.

Legal in Maine now.

MI too. At least I think so. It kind of false started a time or two but think it’s good now.
Maine had 2 rounds

First round, it decriminalized.

Second round it legalized.

It happened quickly, no major bumps in the road....

Mainers, in all but southern Maine, are kin to New Hampshire's Live Free or Die citizens, southern Maine are kin to Taxachusettes, Mass-holes, above Portland Mainers are known as Mainiacs!

Maine has a history with UFO and USO.s in the Gulf of Maine between us and Nova Scotia... Sag Harbor.

But we also have or had an Air Force Base on the Canadian border just north of the isolated Maine Woods, that tests New Military Creations I believe.....? So who knows what these unidentified objects are...????

My dad was stationed there for a year, before he married mom.

Last edited:
Maine has a history with UFO and USO.s in the Gulf of Maine between us and Nova Scotia... Sag Harbor.

But we also have or had an Air Force Base on the Canadian border just north of the isolated Maine Woods, that tests New Military Creations I believe.....? So who knows what these unidentified objects are...????

My dad was stationed there for a year, before he married mom.
I’m a believer in both. In fact just a few days ago saw a segment on a sci channel or somewhere documentary about a USO they clocked at some incredibly fast speed. Shocked me so I don’t even remember what it was, but very very speedy.

I think that many of the UFO claims are questionable, at best, but there are a few that stand out, at least to me, as being credible and worthy of consideration. This is one of those credible events.

I see something in the sky ... I don't know what it is ... it must be ...

71kiXjLfpoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Forum List

Back