Top Republican picks celebrity drug addict over decorated veteran

BTW, add a hypocrisy alert to sweetums.

He backed a draft dodger and community organizer over a decorated war vet (anybody remember Wes Clark?)

And yet YOU and YOUR party IGNORED ALL those things in regards to McCain. Not only is he a decorated Veteran he has served faithfully in the Senate for HOW MANY years? Your argument last year was that Veteran Status meant NOTHING in regards a run for the Presidency. That just being a decorated Veteran was unimportant in the consideration of the American people for the Office of President of the United States.

And then you went on to actually ATTACK his service. All with the assistance of a press corps that sold itself to Obama worship.

Man, they got that chip embedded deep in your brain. You spout that stuff out like you actually know what you're talking about. My argument last year? Please, tell me more about my argument last year. Obviously it had a profound effect upon your fragile sensibilites.

But I have to ask, where did you stand on John Kerry's service? I won't make any assumptions until you answer.

I am not the one arguing that Veteran Status was important or not important, YOU ARE. And you are shown for the lying hypocrite you are by the just finished election last year.

YOU chose to claim republicans selected a drug addicted over a decorated military Veteran. We have shown you that, in fact, YOU did this , if we are to take at face value the claims you made.

Obama was a drug user, he has admitted it. And everyone knows how addictive Cocaine is. He therefore qualifies just as Limbuagh does in YOUR argument.

McCain is a decorated Veteran, he is a war hero. He is the same as Colin Powell. Yet last year the democratic spin machine INSISTED over and over that a status as a decorated War Veteran was simply not important at all in the process of choosing a President.

So you not I or anyone else in this thread, have claimed that The selection and then election of Obama over McCain was wrong on its face, because one was a drug addict and the other a decorated war veteran.

It doesn't matter one whit what any of US thought about Kerry at all. Because NONE of us are making the argument, YOU ARE.

In this case, the case of Rove picking either Powell or Limbaugh, I consider Powells outstanding record of service to be of importance. I consider any distinguished service members record to be of consideration. I am wondering what it was that Limbaugh had going for him that outshines Powell in the eyes of Karl Rove.

Let's not make this something broader than what it is.

BTW, add a hypocrisy alert to sweetums.

He backed a draft dodger and community organizer over a decorated war vet (anybody remember Wes Clark?)

Wrong. Try again.

Got another guess on who I back?

Again, let's try to focus here. Karl Rove picked Rush Limbaugh over Colin Powell.

A talk radio host over a 4 star general with an impecable record of lifetime service, leadership and service on both reagan and Bush staffs.

Why do you think Rove gives Limbaugh the edge over Powell?

Forum List

Back