Top of the morning to JA!

Do you believe that Americans need to be better informed

• NO, lies should be obvious , Americans need to pay better attention.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • YES Americans have the power of the web, USE IT!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO just throw the bumbs out. Start over!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • YES, but I believe media is slanted.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 14, 2010
The armpit of Florida Gulf Coast
Well I had to rgistter something...
My pen name Jurginvoncelle is a joke, literally.
Jurgin is the misspelling of J-e-r… (pronounced “YER- gun”), and is an extremely common name.

Von is old German meaning “from”

Celle (pronounced SELL- E )
is a VERY small town in Bavaria ( cold, and mountainous Germany)

Thus Jurgin Von Celle

So my name, lost in translation, is like “Bob from Hicksville” with a easy-to- spell first name… misspelled.

By the way, live in Florida. :eusa_whistle:

I am a male, Reagan democrat, 45, voted for Obama, and would again. I AM THE swing voter applied “issue by issue”.

God bless da U.S. ‘eh?
:eusa_pray:

Fresh meat!

tigger.jpg

Welcome to the playground! I'm glad you're here. A little advice for you... Be very careful when you go to the sandbox because the liberal Democrat kids have a tendency to pee in it. Now, go play nicely with the other guys.

a Reagan democrat that voted for obama and would do it again? does not compute

Gut, Sie zu treffen. Gehen Sie jetzt weg.

Warum man ich geht? Armen ist mein Deutscher sprechen weil?

Mein Deutsch ist nicht besonders gut, schade, wenn die Übersetzung nicht richtig war, lerne ich noch.

yo ringel, yours is quite good. you apparently know how to use a translator.

jürgen's german was horrible.

with a lot of guessing i interpret it as

"Why should i go? because my german sucks?"

welcome jürgen. btw, celle is neither small nor in bavaria. at least the only celle i know. it is also pronounced Tselle.

welcome jürgen. btw, celle is neither small nor in bavaria. at least the only celle i know. it is also pronounced Tselle.
Yeah vell I try.
Sorry, (WELL NOT REALLY) I am not German, "Kline spekins", small speak. I remember you “look the window out” instead of “looking out the window”, any-who…
Babble fish only get's ya so close on the rest. My secret is out! :eusa_liar: So you guys are for real and I am the fake for a change!

Learned my scant language from my ex mother-in-law, haven't seen her in about 8 years, so I really haven't had much practice either. She was from Celle the area. She said it was the nearest town, and when she was a girl it wasn’t all that.

Like I said my name is a joke. The pigeon German that I do know is VERY poor, I get bits and pieces, and don't spell worth a crap in any language. Thankfully my vocabulary is not limited to my lettering, and they do have a such a thing as spell check.

So where do I find a TEA partier to throw eggs at?

Warum man ich geht? Armen ist mein Deutscher sprechen weil?

Mein Deutsch ist nicht besonders gut, schade, wenn die Übersetzung nicht richtig war, lerne ich noch.

yo ringel, yours is quite good. you apparently know how to use a translator.

Nicht immer. Ich habe Klassen genommen und Rosetta Stone verwendet.
Every once in a while I get stumped and I use Paralink to help me out with some words and phrases.

New Topics

Forum List

Back