Top Obama fundraiser given a great gov't job, fired after extreme corruption

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Damn...reminds me of devil wears Prada...

Ex-Ambassador Left Luxembourg Embassy in 'State of Dysfunction,' Watchdog Finds - FoxNews.com

- Stroum wrongly threatened embassy staff that "her appointment letter from the President gave
her the right to read any email messages" they wrote, and staff had "no expectation of privacy" in their e-mail or phone calls.

- For 6 weeks, multiple employees worked full-time to find Stroum a "suitable temporary residence." They screened 200 residences and visited 30-40 houses in Luxembourg. Stroum rejected them all, again costing taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars unnecessarily.

Read more: Ex-Ambassador Left Luxembourg Embassy in 'State of Dysfunction,' Watchdog Finds - FoxNews.com

Ex-Ambassador Left Luxembourg Embassy in 'State of Dysfunction,' Watchdog Finds - FoxNews.com

- Stroum wrongly threatened embassy staff that "her appointment letter from the President gave
her the right to read any email messages" they wrote, and staff had "no expectation of privacy" in their e-mail or phone calls.

- For 6 weeks, multiple employees worked full-time to find Stroum a "suitable temporary residence." They screened 200 residences and visited 30-40 houses in Luxembourg. Stroum rejected them all, again costing taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars unnecessarily.

Read more: Ex-Ambassador Left Luxembourg Embassy in 'State of Dysfunction,' Watchdog Finds - FoxNews.com

Jesus.

She sounds like a real asshole.

Glad someone had the good sense to fire her ass.

Jesus.

She sounds like a real asshole.

Glad someone had the good sense to fire her ass.

Was reading about this on other news sites as well - this woman has been operating the office as if she is royalty. Ordering employees to do virtually anything at her beck and call, the slightest mistake - and she berated them in front of everyone.
Calling a woman a bitch is not something I do...but for this woman I make an exception.

Forum List

Back