Top News Sites

cygonaut said:
I wonder what percentage of Fox News fans actually own a computer.

This might have something to do with it.

But with all the popularity of Fox News on TV, why isn't it helping the GOP? Why the 25% approval of the GOP-led congress, for example.

well....share with us your analysis

fox news fans do or don't own a puter and if so or if not why yes or no

do you watch fox news? they are not all that supportive of the gop

i told you the dems are draging the numbers down

manu1959 said:
well....share with us your analysis

fox news fans do or don't own a puter and if so or if not why yes or no

do you watch fox news? they are not all that supportive of the gop

i told you the dems are draging the numbers down

Amen---without the obstructionism of the Democrats the public might really like what congress could accomplish. I mean that's the Dems plan right--stop the GOP from accomplishing anything?

dilloduck said:
Amen---without the obstructionism of the Democrats the public might really like what congress could accomplish. I mean that's the Dems plan right--stop the GOP from accomplishing anything?

Obstructionism of the Democrats?!?!?! RAFLMAO!!! Your guys HAVE ALL THE POWER!! If the public knows they are inept and don't have their best interests at heart, then maybe the fault is in the folks in power think everyone is stupid except for them. Perhaps if they started actually DOING things the people who vote elected them to do, they'd fare better.

It's called the arrogance of power.

jillian said:
Obstructionism of the Democrats?!?!?! RAFLMAO!!! Your guys HAVE ALL THE POWER!! If the public knows they are inept and don't have their best interests at heart, then maybe the fault is in the folks in power think everyone is stupid except for them. Perhaps if they started actually DOING things the people who vote elected them to do, they'd fare better.

It's called the arrogance of power.

Not true---even majorities in America do not have enough power to push through any agenda they want.

dilloduck said:
Not true---even majorities in America do not have enough power to push through any agenda they want.

They do when they control the Executive, the Legislature and the Courts. What more do they want?

Oh yeah... the press, hence the hatred of CNN and NYT. ;)

Damn, press.... the nerve of them telling people what your guys are actually doing! RAFLMAO!

jillian said:
They do when they control the Executive, the Legislature and the Courts. What more do they want?

Oh yeah... the press, hence the hatred of CNN and NYT. ;)

Damn, press.... the nerve of them telling people what your guys are actually doing! RAFLMAO!

Now if they could only figure out what the liberal plan is.

If you think that the majority party always has control you're crazy and you know more about civics than to make that crazy assertions.
All republicans do NOT march in lock-step as you liberals love to point out only when it's convenient.

dilloduck said:
Now if they could only figure out what the liberal plan is.

If you think that the majority party always has control you're crazy and you know more about civics than to make that crazy assertions.
All republicans do NOT march in lock-step as you liberals love to point out only when it's convenient.

Oh right...now that the poll numbers are what they are and the midterm elections are rapidly approaching, suddenly you guys aren't marching in lockstep. Oh yeah... that and immigration. ;)

Gotta run. Spot you later.

dilloduck said:
Yes, the poor Republicans, with only the courts, the White House, the House of Representatives, the Supreme Court and I believe every single Court of Appeals save two to control, how could they possibly get anything done. FDR accomplished more in his first 100 days of office then the Republicans have in the past 6 years, and he only controlled 2 branches of the government. Don't pull that.

Mr.Conley said:
Yes, the poor Republicans, with only the courts, the White House, the House of Representatives, the Supreme Court and I believe every single Court of Appeals save two to control, how could they possibly get anything done. FDR accomplished more in his first 100 days of office then the Republicans have in the past 6 years, and he only controlled 2 branches of the government. Don't pull that.

Republicans will put the country's security ahead of politics. Not so the dems. If the Republicans pushed through everything they wanted you would be whining and screaming foul anyway.

dilloduck said:
Republicans will put the country's security ahead of politics. Not so the dems. If the Republicans pushed through everything they wanted you would be whining and screaming foul anyway.
You obviously didn't bother to read the entire thread where I lamented all the things that the Republicans said they were going to do, but didn't.
Here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34378

As for putting security before politics. How? By invading Afghanistan, halfheartedly starting the DoHS, then calling it a day? Don't mention Iraq, that war protected you and we from terrorist about as well as a cucumber will stop a bullet.

Mr.Conley said:
You obviously didn't bother to read the entire thread where I lamented all the things that the Republicans said they were going to do, but didn't.
Here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34378

As for putting security before politics. How? By invading Afghanistan, halfheartedly starting the DoHS, then calling it a day? Don't mention Iraq, that war protected you and we from terrorist about as well as a cucumber will stop a bullet.

Just because I don't respond to your entire post doesn't mean I didn't read the whole thing.
They put security before politics in WWII. It helped FDRs administration tremendously. So much so that the US is STILL suffering from some of his ill conceived ideas.
If Republicans dealt with FDR and the Nazis like the Democrats deal with GWB and terrorism we would all be speaking German. Oh wait--the Nazi's were real--terrorism is merely an overhyped threat.

dilloduck said:
Just because I don't respond to your entire post doesn't mean I didn't read the whole thing.
They put security before politics in WWII. It helped FDRs administration tremendously. So much so that the US is STILL suffering from some of his ill conceived ideas.
If Republicans dealt with FDR and the Nazis like the Democrats deal with GWB and terrorism we would all be speaking German. Oh wait--the Nazi's were real--terrorism is merely an overhyped threat.
So despite the fact that I really don't care what the parties were like 60 years ago since it reflects very little on their current status, I'm going to have to ask you to provide me a link demonstrating how the Republican saved us all from the Nazis and not, say, Eisenhower, MacArthur, or the hundreds of thousands of American GIs and Soviet infanty that slowly squeezed them in.

I'm glad you realized that it is extremely unlikely that you will ever die in a terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back