Top News Sites

cygonaut

Aug 5, 2006
On the internet, Fox News isn't doing too well.

tns606.gif
http://www.cyberjournalist.net/news/003628.php

This doesn't surprise me. Fox's site is a pain, poorly organized...messy. CNN's site is much easier to navigate quickly and get the information you are looking for easily. :)

Yahoo has every single person who has an email account at yahoo. They're already there so it's a huge advantage. Plus CBS' site won't induce a stoke in elderly viewers, unlike Fox'. Not that this matters though.

Apparently, people that have computers and access the internet don't visit the Fox News website very much.

Even the CBS News website gets more visitors.

cygonaut said:
Apparently, people that have computers and access the internet don't visit the Fox News website very much.

Even the CBS News website gets more visitors.
As I've said, it's probably because they don't want to die of a bad format induced stoke like the one any extended viewing of Fox's website will give you.

Fox News is #19 on the internet.

This might help solve the riddle why all the conservative talk shows are not helping the GOP-led congress any.

It's the darn internet.

cygonaut said:
Fox News is #19 on the internet.

This might help solve the riddle why all the conservative talk shows are not helping the GOP-led congress any.

It's the darn internet.
I doubt it. According to your figures, fewer people get their news from all these websites combined then even the number of people who watch MSNBC.

Hey cygonaut, are you even reading anything we're posting. The reason Fox News isn't doing well on the web is not becuase of the content, as its content leads the television and radio news. The reason is because it's an eyesore. I tried to use it for a while, but the horrible design drove me away.

It's funny that with all the conservative garbage so widely distributed hither and thither, the GOP-led congress has only a 25% approval.

LOL

The massive psy-ops has failed.

cygonaut said:
It's funny that with all the conservative garbage so widely distributed hither and thither, the GOP-led congress has only a 25% approval.

LOL

The massive psy-ops has failed.

the dems are dragging down the numbers

Hobbit said:
Hey cygonaut, are you even reading anything we're posting. The reason Fox News isn't doing well on the web is not becuase of the content, as its content leads the television and radio news. The reason is because it's an eyesore. I tried to use it for a while, but the horrible design drove me away.

Honestly, I don't think Yahoo! deserves an award for superior design.

I wonder what percentage of Fox News fans actually own a computer.

This might have something to do with it.

But with all the popularity of Fox News on TV, why isn't it helping the GOP? Why the 25% approval of the GOP-led congress, for example.

Forum List

Back