Top never Trumpers tied to politician indicted for human smuggling & selling children

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Top 'Never-Trumpers' Tied to Politician Indicted for Human Smuggling and Selling Children – True Pundit

The names of some of the largest GOP critics of President Donald Trump are surfacing in the investigation of a politician indicted this week on charges of fraud, human smuggling, selling children, forgery, conspiracy and ripping off the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System.

Funny how the Demonicrats can't ever connect hose dots, they deny it all .

upload_2019-10-17_18-18-15.png

Let's see what the lunatic libs on here have to say about this. My guess is most will avoid this thread like the plague, and if any DO respond it won't be in an intelligent manner.

Top 'Never-Trumpers' Tied to Politician Indicted for Human Smuggling and Selling Children – True Pundit

The names of some of the largest GOP critics of President Donald Trump are surfacing in the investigation of a politician indicted this week on charges of fraud, human smuggling, selling children, forgery, conspiracy and ripping off the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System.

View attachment 285004

This is, indeed, interesting news.

OTH, you should find a more reliable source.

I have been with the board since before Trump got elected and this whole Deep State civil war got under way. True Pundit is one of the CIA/FBI's hang-outs.

Can anyone tell me. . .

'Purest form of human trafficking': Arizona official indicted in adoption fraud scheme

The sound of "crickets" of the lunatic libs on this thread is deafening! You would think ONE of the morons would give it a shot...

Not just the libs, but the establishmentarians.

I'd like to hear from someone like FAUN or Lewdog.

View attachment 285004

And by 'tied', you mean the same way Trump is 'tied' to the Ukrainians arrested trying to flee the country on charges of funneling Russian money to the Trump campaign?

Forum List

Back