Top Muslim clerics issue Fatwa denouncing terror attacks on Canada and U.S

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
http://www.vancouverite.com/2010/01...-denouncing-terror-attacks-on-canada-and-u-s/

CALGARY – Top Imams affiliated with the Islamic Supreme Council of Canada have issued a fatwa calling those terrorists who attack the United States and Canada “evil.”

The Fatwa is the most important condemnation of terrorists who try to hurt people living in Canada. Extremists have been told that any attack on the U.S. or on Canada will be construed as an attack on 10 million Muslims who live in these two countries.

“This is the first Fatwa by the Muslim clergy declaring attacks on Canada and the United States as attack on Muslims. Following is the text of the Fatwa. A Fatwa is a religious edict.

“We, the undersigned Imams, are issuing the following Fatwa in order to guide the Muslims of North America regarding the attacks on Canada and the United States by the terrorists and the extremists,” said the declaration.

“In our view, these attacks are evil and Islam requires from Muslims to stand up against this evil. In the holy Qur’an Almighty Allah (God) orders Muslims:

“Let there among you be a group that summon to all that is beneficial commands what is proper and forbids what is improper; they are the ones who will prosper.” (3:104)

“Believing men and believing women are protecting friends of one another; they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong; they perform salat and give zakat…” (9:71)

“Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in a Hadith;
“When people see a wrong-doer and do nothing to stop him, they may well be visited by God with a punishment.”

“Therefore, it is an obligation upon us (Imams) to inform all Muslims around the world that Muslims in Canada and the United States have complete freedom to practice Islam.

I'm sure this will piss off the Anti-Muslims on this board.

Thoughts?

Top Muslim clerics issue Fatwa denouncing terror attacks on Canada and U.S | VANCOUVERITE

CALGARY – Top Imams affiliated with the Islamic Supreme Council of Canada have issued a fatwa calling those terrorists who attack the United States and Canada “evil.”

The Fatwa is the most important condemnation of terrorists who try to hurt people living in Canada. Extremists have been told that any attack on the U.S. or on Canada will be construed as an attack on 10 million Muslims who live in these two countries.

“This is the first Fatwa by the Muslim clergy declaring attacks on Canada and the United States as attack on Muslims. Following is the text of the Fatwa. A Fatwa is a religious edict.

“We, the undersigned Imams, are issuing the following Fatwa in order to guide the Muslims of North America regarding the attacks on Canada and the United States by the terrorists and the extremists,” said the declaration.

“In our view, these attacks are evil and Islam requires from Muslims to stand up against this evil. In the holy Qur’an Almighty Allah (God) orders Muslims:

“Let there among you be a group that summon to all that is beneficial commands what is proper and forbids what is improper; they are the ones who will prosper.” (3:104)

“Believing men and believing women are protecting friends of one another; they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong; they perform salat and give zakat…” (9:71)

“Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in a Hadith;
“When people see a wrong-doer and do nothing to stop him, they may well be visited by God with a punishment.”

“Therefore, it is an obligation upon us (Imams) to inform all Muslims around the world that Muslims in Canada and the United States have complete freedom to practice Islam.

I'm sure this will piss off the Anti-Muslims on this board.

Thoughts?

How many of those enlightened Imams are there ?

Give me that number as a PROPORTION to the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of the WHACKJOB-IMAMS who would like nothing better than for us, the children of the GREAT SATAN to be blown into oblivion.

And, BTW ...... have you ever heard of "Taqiyah" ?????

Last edited:
The words, deception, ploy, Trojan-horse, gambit, and ruse come to mind. I'd rather they they just stop the terrorists instead of parading and putting on a phony show for the clueless infidel chumps.

This happens pretty much every time a known terror attack is perpetrated or thwarted, by the top Muslim organizations in America, throughout Europe, and much of the Middle East.

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

The endless, empty rhetorical cry "If Muslims don't support terrorism, why don't you see them condemning it?" that comes from racists as a justification for their racism is based on nothing more than simple ignorance.

Even the top imams and real political leaders in Iran, the Mujtahids and Khameini, condemn outright any use of violence not in self defense, condemned specifically the 9/11 perpetrators and "terrorist activities all over the world" and issued a fatwa against nuclear weapons.

The billion person worldwide Muslim population is no more responsible for the few thousand crazy, violent radicals who claim to share their religion than the global Christian population is responsible for the KKK, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists.

Last edited:
Those Immams in Canada and the USA are considered apostates by many of the more powerful clerics in the ME. At least some are making an effort to try and change the behavior and perception of the Islamic religion.

Those Immams in Canada and the USA are considered apostates by many of the more powerful clerics in the ME.

Any evidence to support that?

The most powerful clerics in the ME are Grand Ayatollah Khameini (Iran), Grand Ayatollah Ali Husaini Sistani (Iraq), Sheikh Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi (Egypt), Sheikh Ali Goma'a (Egypt), and Hodjaefendi Fethullah Gullen (Turkey). They have all publicly and vigorously condemned terrorism (9/11, Al Qaeda, and its off shoots specifically), extremism, offensive violence, and the killing of innocents, declaring fatwas against such behavior.

The 500 most influential Muslims in the world

No doubt there are clerics one can find who advocate violence or support terrorists, but the most powerful and prominent overwhelmingly and vocally oppose it. In the Middle East, Europe, U.S., and throughout the world.

Last edited:
Those Immams in Canada and the USA are considered apostates by many of the more powerful clerics in the ME.

Any evidence to support that?

The most powerful clerics in the ME are Grand Ayatollah Khameini (Iran), Grand Ayatollah Ali Husaini Sistani (Iraq), Sheikh Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi (Egypt), Sheikh Ali Goma'a (Egypt), and Hodjaefendi Fethullah Gullen (Turkey). They have all publicly and vigorously condemned terrorism (9/11, Al Qaeda, and its off shoots specifically), extremism, offensive violence, and the killing of innocents, declaring fatwas against such behavior.

The 500 most influential Muslims in the world

No doubt there are clerics one can find who advocate violence or support terrorists, but the most powerful and prominent overwhelmingly and vocally oppose it. In the Middle East, Europe, U.S., and throughout the world.

Here is the perfect example of a self-avowed NON-OBAMARRHOID spewing OBAMARRHOIDAL CRAP.....as this phoney San Quentin REPEATEDLY DOES.

All these ISLAMIOFASCIST IMAMS MENTIONED.....especially Grand Ayatatollah Khomeini who is the prime example of a doubletalking POS. On the one hand, he will use CONVOLUTED LANGUAGE which when translated PROPERLY means the OPPOSITE of what is actually stated. But, the PHONEY injuction is propagated by such naive and ISLAMOFASCIST dicksuckers like San Quentin who eagerly do their bidding by letting these ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE to "eat their cake and have it also".

If anyone is guilty of being an Anti-American WHACKO it IS the Grand Ayatollah Khomeini of IRAN (whose stooge is none other than the Notorious Ahmedinejad) leading the other Imams in defining America as the GREAT SATAN.

Grand Ayatollah Sistani is the other FAKE "friend" of America, mentioned by the Islamofascist dupe San Quentin. This Sistani is on Iraq's "PRO AmericanCouncil" REPETITIVELY saving IRAQ's MOST NOTORIOUS AMERICA HATER , the young Imam Fatso, Muqtada Al-Sadr, who repetitively gets cornered....is almost wiped out .... then gets SCOT FREE because of Sistani.....then starts his shit again......gets away again (all thanks to Sistani) and is now safely living in Iran (under the auspices of KHOMEINI......stll stirring anti-American Hatred).

The Egyptian Imams I don't know, but you can betcha your bottom nickel that they are Islamofascist Swine with their faithful Islamofascist dicksucker praising these doubletalking Islamic assholes whose RESULTS are evident in their NATION-WIDE flocks puring out on the streets in IRAN, IRAQ, and EGYPT howling and yowling their HATRED of AMERICA as the GREAT SATAN, and Israel as the SMALL SATAN !!!

THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE that annihilates The Islamofascist Swine's dicksucker San Quentin's ass-licking adulation of the PRINCIPAL ISLAMOFASCIST IMAMS..... and falsely spreading THEIR BULLSHIT that is two-faced doubletalk: One for private consumption......that result in WIDE SPREAD VIOLENT PARADES AND DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST THE GREAT and SMALL SATANS througout their nations.....and then the supposed "PEACEFUL PHONEY FATWAS" spread by ISLAMIC dicksuckers like San Quentin and the Obamarrhoids to pacify overseas' revulsion of their mindboggling savagery.

Last edited:
In Islam there is no hierarchy or organized clergy for muslims to identify as a leader.

There is no Pope like figure that the people must follow.

Islam is based on an individual's relationship to God.

Muslims scholars can state their opinions, but individual muslims are not forced to follow, act, or believe in them.

A Fatwa, eh?

That's the Moslems' Monopoly version of a "GET OUT OF LIFE free!" Community Chest card, isn't it?

gautama's a few things, most obvious of which are really dumb and very racist, but I'll respond in brief.

You didn't refute a thing I said. I never claimed any of those extremely influential clerics were pro-America. I said they condemn terrorism (broadly and specifically in reference to 9/11 and Al Qaeda), extremism, offensive violence, and the killing of innocents, which they have and do. One can think an occupying country is awful and still oppose suicide bombing and the killing of innocent people on religious grounds as tactics not in line with Islam.

Khameini and the Mujtahids, the real leaders of Iran, are what prevent the country from acquiring nuclear weapons or attacking any other country, including Israel. Ahmadenijad the loudmouth can squack all he wants about "wiping Israel off the map" or "the Great Satan" or whatever else comes into his empty little head, the fact is Iran hasn't started a war with anyone in several centuries and their religious teachings ban them from doing so.

Also, what the hell does anything I said have to do with Obama?

You are cuckoo for cocoa puffs buddy.

gautama's a few things, most obvious of which are really dumb and very racist, but I'll respond in brief.

You didn't refute a thing I said. I never claimed any of those extremely influential clerics were pro-America. I said they condemn terrorism (broadly and specifically in reference to 9/11 and Al Qaeda), extremism, offensive violence, and the killing of innocents, which they have and do. One can think an occupying country is awful and still oppose suicide bombing and the killing of innocent people on religious grounds as tactics not in line with Islam.

Khameini and the Mujtahids, the real leaders of Iran, are what prevent the country from acquiring nuclear weapons or attacking any other country, including Israel. Ahmadenijad the loudmouth can squack all he wants about "wiping Israel off the map" or "the Great Satan" or whatever else comes into his empty little head, the fact is Iran hasn't started a war with anyone in several centuries and their religious teachings ban them from doing so.

Also, what the hell does anything I said have to do with Obama?
"
You are cuckoo for cocoa puffs buddy.

San Quentin aka The Islamofascist Swine's Wet Dream,

I am going to engage you and your Obamarrhoidal supporters in stating what is OBVIOUS to anyone that does not have an Islamic Dick stuck up their ass.

ALL the Hatred against America (and Israel), and ALL the IRREFUTABLE TERRORISM all over the World with Al Queda as the MAIN ATTACKING FORCE is simply the OUTLET for the HATRED and the PSYCHOTIC DESIRE of the Islamofascist Leadership, your fucking "PEACEFUL IMAM LEADERSHIP" to accomplish their Prophet, The Thief and Pedophile's PRIMARY INSTRUCTION which is to (paraphrased): "RENDER THE WORLD INTO AN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE BY WORD or SWORD".

America AND Israel is their NUMERO UNO Target. However, the other countries are not exempt.

All this BULLSHIT of your supposed Peace Directed Fatwas is INVARIABLY stated in CONVOLUTED Rhetoric (1) for Muslim consumption, and (2) for NON-Muslim consumption AFTER HORRIFIC Acts of TERRORISM OCCURS..... AS A "TAQIYAH" !!!!

You have to be a completely DEAF, DUMB, BLIND and a TOTALLY STUPID POLITICAL IDIOT flippity flpping somewhere in La La Land not to know that the FRENZY OF HATRED is whipped up in ALL the Muslim COUNTRIES by the PSYCHOTIC ISLAMOFASCISTIC IMAMS......WITHOUT EXCEPTION ....in the Mid EAST. And, this.....is not entirely confined to this volatile region except when the criteria of DEGREE is used.

As stated: AL QUEDA is merely the MILITARY OUTLET of this ISLAMOFASCISTIC IMAM GENERATED TERRORISM. I doubt if Al Queda is tied to any specific Islamofascist IMAM Leadership.

This is PRECISELY where the semi-black Political Charlatan the MARXIST and MUSLIM PC PROTECTING Obami Salami makes his GLARING and IDIOTIC ERROR when he CONFINES "HIS" WAR....not AMERICA's WAR...on JUST "AL QUEDA". IT IS THE ISLAMOFASCIST IMAM LEADERSHIP THAT WHIPS THE MUSLIMS INTO A VIOLENT FRENZY. GO TO THE VARIOUS MOSQUES TO VERIFY THIS FACT !!!!

Check out the UNMISTAKENLY OVERWHELMING MASSES OF HYSTERICAL MUSLIMS PARADING and DEMONSTRATING IN THE COUNTRIES UNDER THE RELIGIOUS CONTROL OF THE CRAZED and PSYCHOTIC IMAM LEADERSHIP WHO, STATISTICALLY SPEAKING, ARE ALL.....WITHOUT EXCEPTION. TRUMPETING THEIR PROPHET, The thief and Pedophile's PRIMARY CALL TO CONQUER THE WORLD FOR ISLAM !!!!

AND, WHAT ABOUT AMERICA'S SCENARIO ?????

ANY and ALL the Muslim Demonstrations in America that number in a hundred, or more.....ARE WITHOUT EXCEPTION AGAINST AMERICA and ISRAEL !!!

Check out ALL the demonstrations in our Colleges and Universities......THEY ARE ALL.....WITHOUT EXCEPTION....against AMERICA and ISRAEL.

Check out all the Mid Eastern Studies (of any note) in ALL our Colleges and Universities....AGAIN, they are preaching their filth AGAINST America and Israel.

WTF does it take ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE dicksuckers like San Quentin and the OBAMARRHOIDALLY BRAINWASHED MORONS to RECOGNIZE REALITY ?????

ARE ALL THE MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE ????

ANSWER: OF COURSE NOT. BUT MOST OF THEM ARE ISLMOFASCIST SWINE THEREFORE THEY SHOULD BE PROFILED. ABSOILUTELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

ARE ALL THE MUSLIMS IN THE MID EAST ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE ?

ANSWER: PRACTICALLY ALL THE MID EAST MUSLIMS ARE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE. OR, HAVE VERY STRONG TENDENCIES IN THAT DIRECTION. PREFERABLY, NONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED ENTRANCE TO AMERICA UNLESS THEY ARE EXTREMELY CAREFULLY SCREENED.

ARE ALL MUSIMS IN AMERICA ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE ?

ANSWER: OBVIOUSLY, NOT ALL ARE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE. BUT THERE IS SUCH AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF THEM THAT ARE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE, THAT IT MAKES IT MANDATORY FOR AMERICA TO CONSIDER THEM AS "ENEMIES IN OUR MIDST" !!!!

San Quentin, who might mention a few of the MORE OBVIOUS IDIOCIES of the semi-black Political Charlatan MARXIST and MUSLIM PC Protecting Obami Salami's AGENDA (and their are scores upon scores of them)....then RIGHTEOUSLY proclaims himself as a FENCE-SITTER ?????

San Quentin, asking in a mixture of RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION and Plaintively Whiney concern:"what the hell does anything I said have to do with Obama ?"

San Quentin's OBVIOUSLY IDIOTIC QUESTION has the OBVIOUSLY APPARENT ANSWER that San Quentin is NOT ONLY PUKING OUT THE OBFUSCATING MESSAGE OF THE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE........San Quentin is PUKING OUT THE IDENTICAL SENTIMENTS of the semi-black Political Charlatan, the MARXIST and MUSLIM PC Protecting Obami Salami and his CONTEMPTIBLE OBAMARRHOIDS......as evidenced by the OBAMARRHOIDAL CHORUS in this Forum, in this very thread and other threads !!!!

And, while the ABOVE is testimony enough of San Quentin's bottom line beliefs. CHECK OUT 9 outa 10 of his posts to verify the fact that San Quentin, for all intents and purposes is an OBAMARRHOID FREAK, not really different from the others of his ilk.

I don't have time to waste on San Quentin, and the other GROSS OBAMARRHOIDAL FREAKS like WEENIE-RDEENIES, The ridiculously STUPID "TRUTHDOESN'TMATTER", Starky Malarkey, Liability's favorite: The LeftyShit Flinger.....and some of the others.

BUT.....that is my intention. However, my wrath against these TRAITORS of America knows no bounds and is constrained only by legalities dealing with this SCUM.....so, occasionally, I am going to sally forth in the future.

Please Note, And, this is VERY IMPORTANT: I define the TRAITORS of America NOT .....I repeat......NOT....as anyone who voted for the semi-black Political Charlatan, the MARXIST and MUSLIM PC Protecting Obami Salami. This POS is an extremely charismatic and articulate Speaker.

I define as American TRAITORS ONLY those who have been sufficiently exposed to the TRUTH regarding this slimy semi-black Political Charlatan, The MARXIST POS and the MUSLIM PC Protecting Obami Salami's AGENDA.

ONLY THOSE.

Last edited:
In Islam there is no hierarchy or organized clergy for muslims to identify as a leader.

There is no Pope like figure that the people must follow.

Islam is based on an individual's relationship to God.

Muslims scholars can state their opinions, but individual muslims are not forced to follow, act, or believe in them.

Thank you Sunni Man...and this goes right back to what I posted.....some of the more powerful clerics in the ME think the Imams in Canada and the US are apostates because of their different view of Islam.

There are a lot of people here I think are dumb, far more who are grossly uninformed or misinformed, then a minority who are smart and I either agree or disagree with issue to issue but express themselves reasonably.

Despite a lot of people being nonsensical or having outlandish opinions based purely on a fiction of their own creation, I'm willing to discuss and debate things with anybody. You never know what good may come of it.

But beyond being batshit insane, you've revealed yourself as a full-fledged racist who thinks the billion plus Muslim population of the world are all violent radicals out to get you, "for your freedoms" no doubt. Wrong is one thing, warped is another, but committed to hatred of an entire group of people for arbitrary reasons means you have nothing you could possibly contribute and aren't worth my time.

You'll now join William Joyce in the exclusive ignored club. Enjoy your caps lock.

I'm sure this will piss off the Anti-Muslims on this board. Thoughts?
You know Muslims are allowed to lie to their enemies right?
r8.2 The Prophet said,

“He who settles disagreements between people to bring about good or says something commendable is not a liar.”

“I did not hear him permit untruth in anything people say, except for three things: war, settling disagreements, and a man talking with his wife or she with him (A: in smoothing over differences).”
These Muslims and their fake outrage are no different than Hitler signing a peace treaty with Neville Chamberlain.

If the earth is a living organism then Islam is the cancer that will kill it.

Forum List

Back