Top Modern President.

That you keep repeating that doesn't make it so.

There were investigations..Reagan was made to apologize on tv for his actions..but Congress lost it's spine and went after lessor fish..like Oliver North.

Who got his ass out of the frying pan by ACLU.

You want to deny history, facts and the record..fine.

That's your fake little world..not mine.

Thank you for proving his point, THERE AINT SHIT UNLESS CONVICTED, YOU JUST WANT THERE TO BE, cuz you're clearly another typical, lefty, nut who hates the fact that Reagan is still RIGHTFULLY loved today and considered 1 of the best presidents we ever had.

So go somewhere else with your BS.

:lol::lol:

How absurd.

Indeed you are, hence the absence of any kind of real reply.

Case closed.

Because you WANT it to be treason, does not make it so... nice try though

Because you are ignorant..I will help you out.

trea·son   /ˈtrizən/ Show Spelled
[tree-zuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state. 3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Reagan fills the bill on two of the three clauses here. I don't think he was trying to overthrow the government. He sent people to an enemy nation to make a deal to win an election.
That's a violation of allegiance...and a betrayal of a trust.

Secondly..Congress voted not to send aid to the Contras. Reagan established a secret fund to do just that. That is a violation of the Constitution's separation of powers.

Add in during his administration there were multiple bank failures and the bond market went belly up.

This guy was a lousy...and criminal president. And for someone to defend him, who has "Bring back the Constitution" in his avatar..is not only fucking laughable..it's sad at the same time.

Reagan did nothing of what you bolded.... but it is ones like you and your winger hyper-partisan ilk that WANT it to be so

Did you actually watch the video?

I'm thinking "no"..you didn't.

And willfully refusing historical facts bodes badly for someone who's interest is in "Bringing back the Constitution".

If your interest really were a lawful, Constitutional government..this would really make you sick.

But it seems your interest is in just having Conservatives run the show. No matter what they do.

I pointed out one of the most Liberal presidents in American history committed a war crime by escalating the Vietnam conflict. If not for that President Johnson would make my list for one of the best US presidents. And YOU defended the war.

Sad.

Thank you for proving his point, THERE AINT SHIT UNLESS CONVICTED, YOU JUST WANT THERE TO BE, cuz you're clearly another typical, lefty, nut who hates the fact that Reagan is still RIGHTFULLY loved today and considered 1 of the best presidents we ever had.

So go somewhere else with your BS.

:lol::lol:

How absurd.

Indeed you are, hence the absence of any kind of real reply.

Case closed.

Case isn't closed.

Your response was absurd.

I demonstrated..RED HANDED..that Reagan was treasonous and violated the Constitution. His OWN words hang him.

But continue to stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalala..not hearing it".

You guys are laughable in your understanding of the Constitution and law in general.

Forum List

Back