Top list of things if Dixie gained Independence?

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Top list of things you would see if all these Lincoln cutthroats finally recognized that the States in the South seceded in 1861? When Lincoln claims it was a Rebellion? And the States were heard out and not unlawful secession that went unrecognized? and everyone worked out slavery and the relations of These United States like everyone knows they would? One Artist did have an answer, minus Lynard Skynard , who gives a crap.

See, every most senior historian and fiction writer, goes against every common sense of the time that some sort of broken down two-country system develops after a Southern Victory. BS, NO SIDE Ever said that these were permanent countries. Jefferson Davis had a provisional 'temporary' government that followed a model of converting the rest of the United States and Lincoln never had any models for having two countries. That's all totally everyone blowing Smoke! That's very annoying to me.
New York Statue of Liberty literally wouldn't make sense because New York didn't accomplish Liberty the Empire State way, so, maybe there'd be the Nashville Parthenon. I think that's funny.
Every black person would be quoting Chalcedonic Creed for the one body of Believers in Christ all over the world. Take me Home Sweet Chariot. The PCUSA wouldn't be saying that Eisenhower freeing Europe established Scottish Religion in the Indivisible United States Nation.
However thath appened. Who knows? Coverup. I don't know.
Presidents would still have a State of the Union and the Confederacy like they always did, and they'd be examining the interests of all the States. Oh I did That in that State, I Did that for That State, never today ! Nope, never.
I've never seen anti-immigration Confederates. Immigrants would have to strain Religion into Protestantism, like there'd be Anti-Pope Catholics instead of there having to be, Liberty-Strained Protestantism, Anti-Scotland Presbyterians! American would be this huge ancient European ethnicity like Hungarian or all the other ones. Yes Armenia Does have a 1600 year old 20% Georgian population and Church, what about it?
Nobody'd come here.
Besides that, so what? So like, any wars or something? Wilson was a confederate he led WOrld War 1, so what? So, that basically is the baseline on modern international politics.

Last edited:
Top list of things you would see if all these Lincoln cutthroats finally recognized that the States in the South seceded in 1861? When Lincoln claims it was a Rebellion? And the States were heard out and not unlawful secession that went unrecognized? and everyone worked out slavery and the relations of These United States like everyone knows they would? One Artist did have an answer, minus Lynard Skynard , who gives a crap.

See, every most senior historian and fiction writer, goes against every common sense of the time that some sort of broken down two-country system develops after a Southern Victory. BS, NO SIDE Ever said that these were permanent countries. Jefferson Davis had a provisional 'temporary' government that followed a model of converting the rest of the United States and Lincoln never had any models for having two countries. That's all totally everyone blowing Smoke! That's very annoying to me.
New York Statue of Liberty literally wouldn't make sense because New York didn't accomplish Liberty the Empire State way, so, maybe there'd be the Nashville Parthenon. I think that's funny.
Every black person would be quoting Chalcedonic Creed for the one body of Believers in Christ all over the world. Take me Home Sweet Chariot. The PCUSA wouldn't be saying that Eisenhower freeing Europe established Scottish Religion in the Indivisible United States Nation.
However thath appened. Who knows? Coverup. I don't know.
Presidents would still have a State of the Union and the Confederacy like they always did, and they'd be examining the interests of all the States. Oh I did That in that State, I Did that for That State, never today ! Nope, never.
I've never seen anti-immigration Confederates. Immigrants would have to strain Religion into Protestantism, like there'd be Anti-Pope Catholics instead of there having to be, Liberty-Strained Protestantism, Anti-Scotland Presbyterians! American would be this huge ancient European ethnicity like Hungarian or all the other ones. Yes Armenia Does have a 1600 year old 20% Georgian population and Church, what about it?
Nobody'd come here.
Besides that, so what? So like, any wars or something? Wilson was a confederate he led WOrld War 1, so what? So, that basically is the baseline on modern international politics.

On behalf of everyone, I thank you.

Top list of things you would see if all these Lincoln cutthroats finally recognized that the States in the South seceded in 1861? When Lincoln claims it was a Rebellion? And the States were heard out and not unlawful secession that went unrecognized? and everyone worked out slavery and the relations of These United States like everyone knows they would?
Since you seem to be into fantasy, check this out.

C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America

If Dixie had won,

Hee Haw would still be on TV

A major result of the Civil War is that we went from being "the United States are" to "the United States is".

Well I think that one of the things gained would be that slavery would be extended for a lot longer. The Confederacy wrote in their constitution that they couldn't even propose a bill that would restrict slavery.

Another would be slaveries expansion west.

And Jefferson never did mention a "temporary" government. Theirs was created as an attempt to found a wholly separate government.

As for immigration. I think the Southern Democrat position of more border security and stronger immigration laws vs the republican efforts to increase immigration.

Alexander Stephens for example talks about the "disintegration" of the old union, and the future is only a separate Confederacy.

Like he said "the old constitution, is put at rest forever under the new". Forever isn't temporary.

Nowhere can I find a push from secessionists that their secession was intended to be temporary.

Forum List

Back