Top Iranian Jew questions aliya

what first part? the one where you assume a muslim is a rat or the one where you assume that anyone looking to actually find an accurate translation must be a jew hating antisemite?

You didn't even read that post, did you?

Norouzi's translation is identical.[12] According to Cole, "Ahmadinejad did not say he was going to 'wipe Israel off the map' because no such idiom exists in Persian". Instead, "He did say he hoped its regime, i.e., a Jewish-Zionist state occupying Jerusalem, would collapse."[14]

I tellya, NOTHING says honest like being told that the israeli talking point regarding abused iranian jews is full of shit.... BY IRANIAN JEWS.

Yes, why SHOULD you look for a translation when the zionists feed you want they need to perpetuate the blank check?
Again, just because there is an 'Arab translation' doesn't negate the Israeli, unless of course you have cause beyond prejudice?

Your having a conniption fit doesn't bother me. I like you anyways. ;)

See, that's the evidence that you didn't even read the fucking thing.

One may wonder: where did this false interpretation originate? Who is responsible for the translation that has sparked such worldwide controversy? The answer is surprising. The inflammatory 'wiped off the map' quote was first disseminated not by Iran's enemies, but by Iran itself. The Islamic Republic News Agency, Iran's official propaganda arm, used this phrasing in the English version of some of their news releases covering the World Without Zionism conference. International media including the BBC, Al Jazeera, Time magazine and countless others picked up the IRNA quote and made headlines out of it without verifying its accuracy, and rarely referring to the source. Iran's Foreign Minister soon attempted to clarify the statement, but the quote had a life of its own. Though the IRNA wording was inaccurate and misleading, the media assumed it was true, and besides, it made great copy.[12]

So, no, you DONT have a translation that was the product of "israeli interpreters". They LATCHED onto what they knew would sell since, it seems, people liek you have a taste for demonized muslims. Gosh, I sure do wish OUR nation can be judged solely by an extremist group twising the words of our president too! Holy COW, who needs accuracy and context which CLARIFIES THAT IT's ZIONISTS AND NOT JUST JEWS when insisting that clarification might suggest jew hating antisemitism?

Why don't you try READING what I post instead of taking the easy road and assuming that all im posting is "jews suck jews suck jews suck"? THIS is my point when mentioning how people dont really give a fuck enough to think critically when its israel at stake. Clearly, it must be EASY for you to assume I hate jews instead of actually using that gray thing in your cranium. Hell, an ignorant knee jerk reaction works!

See, that's the evidence that you didn't even read the fucking thing.

One may wonder: where did this false interpretation originate? Who is responsible for the translation that has sparked such worldwide controversy? The answer is surprising. The inflammatory 'wiped off the map' quote was first disseminated not by Iran's enemies, but by Iran itself. The Islamic Republic News Agency, Iran's official propaganda arm, used this phrasing in the English version of some of their news releases covering the World Without Zionism conference. International media including the BBC, Al Jazeera, Time magazine and countless others picked up the IRNA quote and made headlines out of it without verifying its accuracy, and rarely referring to the source. Iran's Foreign Minister soon attempted to clarify the statement, but the quote had a life of its own. Though the IRNA wording was inaccurate and misleading, the media assumed it was true, and besides, it made great copy.[12]

So, no, you DONT have a translation that was the product of "israeli interpreters". They LATCHED onto what they knew would sell since, it seems, people liek you have a taste for demonized muslims. Gosh, I sure do wish OUR nation can be judged solely by an extremist group twising the words of our president too! Holy COW, who needs accuracy and context which CLARIFIES THAT IT's ZIONISTS AND NOT JUST JEWS when insisting that clarification might suggest jew hating antisemitism?

Why don't you try READING what I post instead of taking the easy road and assuming that all im posting is "jews suck jews suck jews suck"? THIS is my point when mentioning how people dont really give a fuck enough to think critically when its israel at stake. Clearly, it must be EASY for you to assume I hate jews instead of actually using that gray thing in your cranium. Hell, an ignorant knee jerk reaction works!

I'm seeing all the underlined, I'm catching that I am demonizing the Muslims. Beyond that, your rant loses me. However, since you seem to be doing the same to Jews, maybe we could meet in the middle?

Hmm, I think I've heard that play out before. I hope we have better luck on a messageboard.

Are you not reading that an arm of IRAN's propaganda machine is the source of your "israeli interpretation"?

Hey, once again, I guess it's easier to insinuate hatred of jews than discovering that your "JEWISH INTERPRETATION" is, in fact, nothing more than hot press strait out of a radical section of Iran's very own community. Gosh, and here I was hoping that you'd at least give the slightest attempt at critical thinking beyond pulling a jillian.

here, Let me post this ONCE AGAIN and highlight the good part:

The inflammatory 'wiped off the map' quote was first disseminated not by Iran's enemies, but by Iran itself. The Islamic Republic News Agency, Iran's official propaganda arm, used this phrasing in the English version of some of their news releases covering the World Without Zionism conference. International media including the BBC, Al Jazeera, Time magazine and countless others picked up the IRNA quote and made headlines out of it without verifying its accuracy, and rarely referring to the source. Iran's Foreign Minister soon attempted to clarify the statement, but the quote had a life of its own. Though the IRNA wording was inaccurate and misleading, the media assumed it was true, and besides, it made great copy.

Figure it out yet? YOU ARE NOT REFERRING TO AN ISRAELI INTERPRETATION. YOU ARE REFERRING TO "IF IT BLEEDS, IT LEEDS" JOURNALISM THAT DIDN"T EVEN TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE CORRECT INTERPRETATION.

clear enough? I tellya, after reading that CLEARLY my jew hating rage is a bonfire of antisemitism... Hey, it's easier than admitting that there is no jewish interpretation, eh kath?

I'm sure they face discrimination in iran. But, I'm not aware that there's ever been any systematic killing of jews in iran, as there has been in europe.

It's certainly not a great place to be jewish, but I don't think they're getting blown up, beheaded, and murdered in any systematic way.

Why try to guess?----there are many Iranian jews in the US-----I first ran into them in the mid 60s----when they began arriving in the US----as teens without their parents. It was at that time that the stench of Islamic fundamentalism ---began to hit the fan. I agree that muslims in the US should have the SAME rights that jews and christians enjoy in Iran. At this point at least 85% of the Jewish population has fled islamic oppression from Iran----since 1960. In fact PROPORTIONATELY SPEAKING----more arab muslims REMAINED in Israel----in the "partition era" circa 1948 than jews have remained in Iran. -----------which is good----it PROVES that arabs have never been oppressed in Israel and "FACED NO DANGER"

Norouzi's translation is identical.[12] According to Cole, "Ahmadinejad did not say he was going to 'wipe Israel off the map' because no such idiom exists in Persian". Instead, "He did say he hoped its regime, i.e., a Jewish-Zionist state occupying Jerusalem, would collapse."[14]

Perfectly acceptable.----just as it is perfectly accpetable for any world leader to express the concept of the -----END OF THE UMMAH CONTROL OF SAUDI ARABIA----- which seems an excellent idea to me. ---------that stench should VANISH FROM THE PAGES OF TIME. as should its SISTER STENCHES in -----Pakistan, Indonesia, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey ----etc etc etc-------I am so glad that Shogun cleared that one up-----KEEP IN MIND "THE FILTH OF UMMAH CONTROL SHALL VANISH FROM THE PAGES OF TIME-------wherever that stench exists

Iran's Jewish community of about 25,000 people is protected by the country's constitution and remains the largest in the Muslim Middle East. Synagogues, Jewish schools and stores operate openly. Morsathegh said in Teheran there are 20 synagogues, eight butchers, five schools, four youth organizations two restaurants and a partridge in a pantry."

Sorry I had to. :lol:

Iran's Jewish community of about 25,000 people is protected by the country's constitution and remains the largest in the Muslim Middle East. Synagogues, Jewish schools and stores operate openly. Morsathegh said in Teheran there are 20 synagogues, eight butchers, five schools, four youth organizations two restaurants and a partridge in a pantry."

Sorry I had to. :lol:

by law all jewish schools in Iran must be under the direct CONTROL of a MUSLIM---principle. It is illegal to publish books in HEBREW in Iran-----. I agree that muslims should be happy under corollary restrictions in the US. all muslim schools should be run by a jew and arabic should be outlawed

Forum List

Back