Top heavy sports schools

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Like UCLA - with all of their basketball titles - have only one NC in football - back in 1954.

Or USC - with their 11 NCs in football - havent even made it to the final 4 in basketball.

Then their are all of the basketball schols ie Duke , Kentucky , North Carolina,m Indiana etc

Notre Dame is at least pretty good in hoops

Stanford is coming along in football

Like UCLA - with all of their basketball titles - have only one NC in football - back in 1954.

Or USC - with their 11 NCs in football - havent even made it to the final 4 in basketball.

Then their are all of the basketball schols ie Duke , Kentucky , North Carolina,m Indiana etc

Notre Dame is at least pretty good in hoops

Stanford is coming along in football

LSU - not top heavy

Within the past decade - 2 football NC - 1 men's track NC - 1 baseball NC - 2 mens basketball final four appearances and 5 women's final four appearances.

I think Florida won the NCAA Basketball and Football the same year

Top heavy sports schools

For some reason I thought you were talking about something like this

UCLABustyCheerleader1.jpg

Florida was rolling for awhile in hoops and on the gridiron.

I get that Florida won theNC in football and basketball the same year - neither team was was that great and nowhere near a dynasty......................b

Florida was rolling for awhile in hoops and on the gridiron.

I get that Florida won theNC in football and basketball the same year - neither team was was that great and nowhere near a dynasty......................b

There are no dynasties any more

I still can't fathom why a school like UCLA is so mediocre/inept in footlball - with their recruiting advantages - one crummy NC back in 1954.

Same goes for USC in basketball for that matter..............

(only 3 current Pac 12 teams havent won the Rose Bowl since 1960 - Cal, Arizona and Oregon)

Forum List

Back