Top Four Industies That Are Hiring.

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Top Four Industries Hiring May Surprise You

Health care, health care, health care, right? Sure, hot hiring trends are typically focused on health care and technology, but how about recreation and day care? Dare we even say construction? There are pockets of expansion within various industries that continue to create a demand for workers.

Top Four Industries Hiring May Surprise You

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Huh! Resorts in AC just went into bankruptcy. This list like so much from AOL is off the wall at best. Their research must consist of looking out the window.

Buy American, your neighbors and you will be better off for it.

"It's also important to point out that Washington's stimulus strategy was basically two-fold: (1) Save the banks and (2) Repair the holes in state and family budgets. It was a strategy to grow the economy for the purpose of growing jobs, not to grow jobs for the purpose of growing the economy. Washington did not follow the New Deal strategy to hire 300,000 people to build bridges (although we did hire 300,000 people to count Americans). Nor did we follow Germany's strategy to pay companies to reduce hours rather than fire workers. The United States got what it wanted. We have growth. What we don't have is the foundation of healthy employment." Where Are the Jobs? 6 Theories for the Employment Crisis - Derek Thompson - Business - The Atlantic

Where are the Jobs? | Indeed.com

I think that things will have to get better from here as things are beginning to ware out and many things in need of work will have to be either repaired such as Highways, bridges, energy sources or completely rebuilt with new tech. Then people have been putting off so much of replacing the things they have that a lot of it is going to go bad and will have to be replaced.
The only thing that I see as a problem is the in sourcing of products instead of buying American as so much has been sent overseas as far as production.

I see the energy industry as the best choice, then construction.

• Banned
I can agree with the gaming industry providing jobs,especially here in NM. It has both a good and bad impact on the State as a whole,but for the reservations they are an economic boom. Not only do they create jobs in the gaming industry...the money gained by the reservations builds new dental and medical facilities for their community. So really they are also providing growth in contruction and healthcare as well.

Forum List

Back