Top excuses for an Obama loss...

Come now. Does anyone honestly not think conservative is an angry teenager, madly pounding at the keyboard from his basement bunker?

I tease other people about being like that, but with conservative, it's actually true. You other guys aren't teenagers. Like many conservativess, kwc57 clearly has a poop-fetish, but he's not a teenager.

Come now. Does anyone honestly not think conservative is an angry teenager, madly pounding at the keyboard from his basement bunker?

I tease other people about being like that, but with conservative, it's actually true. You other guys aren't teenagers. Like many conservativess, kwc57 clearly has a poop-fetish, but he's not a teenager.

kitty-crying.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does your teacher know you're sneaking internet under the desk during homeroom?

1. The GOP cheated
2. The GOP cheated
3. The GOP cheated
4. The GOP cheated
5. The GOP cheated

Enjoy your last day of posting on this site while you can.

I will not be sorry to see you leave when Obama loses. However, I would not be surprised if you chicken out on our bet and stay.

You have no reason to believe I would bail out on the deal, except that I'm a "dum librul", but it's ok, that's your opinion. And while we have never really agreed politically, I haven't seen anything about you that would suggest that you would not honor the bet. I have faith that you'll honor the agreement as I will.

Last edited:
Enjoy your last day of posting on this site while you can.

I will not be sorry to see you leave when Obama loses. However, I would not be surprised if you chicken out on our bet and stay.

You have no reason to believe I would bail out on the deal, except that I'm a "dum librul", but it's ok, that's your opinion. And while we have never really agreed politically, I haven't seen anything about you that would suggest that you would not honor the bet. I have faith that you'll honor the agreement as I will.

You know, the victor in this is going to need to make a victory thread :D

Wheee...... are there ever going to be some long faces in less than 24 hours. On 'Conservatives'.

Just cannot see everybody in the polling business being so far off for Romney to win this election.

Forum List

Back