Top excuses for an Obama loss...

"Romney only had an %8.237148 chance! This can't be right!"

Can see it now.

We are going to win anyway.

your party is still going to get caught

I hope you have the paramedics on standby tonight when Obama has to concede the election because he HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING! Lol!

Romney will win by so many points that there would be no way fraud could have been part of it! Will we hear from you when this happens? Will you still be here, or on your way to have your head sewn back together??

This is going to be a LONG day for you guys.....have fun with that! :lol:

LOL.

Beat me 2 the thread.

So we have:
1. cheating
2. racism
3. impossible because Nate said

Good start. There are more though.

Ill add:
4. the court (CU)

Edit: OOOPS! forgot:

5. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

Last edited:
BOOOOOSH.jpg

when you lose some of your insane idiots will go all Tim McVeigh on this country to topit off

We are going to win anyway.

your party is still going to get caught

Hey! Look who got released from the home in time for the elections. :thup:

How much you want to bet TM gets herself banned again prior to the election results tonight? :rofl:

Oh i hope not!!! I was really looking forward to watching her implode tonight!!!!
That reminds me, i have to make sure to watch Chris "tingly leg" tonight too....should be some good entertainment!

when you lose some of your insane idiots will go all Tim McVeigh on this country to topit off

Sounds like some of YOUR insane idiots are making plans themselves...

Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race.
» Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

and this! ! ! ...

On Monday, Obama supporters on Twitter continued issuing threats to murder Mitt Romney if he wins the upcoming election.

"Will kill Romney if he wins. Hold me 2 it USA (sic)," threatened "Cavin Hyland."

"I'll personally f*****g kill Romney if he try's some dumb nazi s**t f**k that (sic)," added "Jamarea Gage."

"If obama looses i might go kill romney and his vice president so then obama will be forced to be president (sic)," said "Emily Pietropaolo."

"I swear to god if he wins tomorrow I'll kill Romney. In my dreams," tweeted "Steven Peck."

"I propose we kill Romney. Simple and sweet," said another person. The tweet was deleted after another Twitter user responded, "How about not?"

"if obama loose we can't do anything but kill Romney (sic)," exclaimed "CallMe_Tyla."

Twitter user "Rachel Butera" said she wants to kill Mitt Romney and have sex with Obama.

"If Obama doesn't win the election I swear to God I'll go to the US and kill Romney with my bare hands," tweeted "alli simpson."

"I Say We ALL KILL ROMNEY #LOL (sic)," added "Lucky Da Savage."

"t's simple, we kill romney (sic)," said "slacker."

"#ifobamadontwin ima kill Romney myself (sic)," added "Grass Dreams."

"I hope John Wilkes-Booth reincarnated and is ready to shoot Romney if he wins this election (sic)," tweeted "kaelynn mara."

"I'm probably going to hell for this; but I wish a terrorist would just shoot Romney already. I hate him (sic)," user "melissa" tweeted a minute earlier.

"Somebody Need To Shoot Romney Tonite So I Want Have No Worries (sic)," added "Dee James."

"Sumbody need to Shoot Romney asx (sic)," said another.

Obama supporters on Twitter issue threats to kill Mitt Romney on eve of election - National Elections | Examiner.com

LOL.

Beat me 2 the thread.

So we have:
1. cheating
2. racism
3. impossible because Nate said

Good start. There are more though.

Ill add:
4. the court (CU)

Edit: OOOPS! forgot:

5. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

Impossible because Nate said so!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::eusa_clap:

I would state how sad it is that a vote from a crank like conservative cancels out my vote, but that's not true. Sixteen-year-olds can't vote.

Oh... You sir, belong in comedy. People need to hear your wit... I cannot tell you how funny that really is... Bravo, you comedic genius! :clap2:

Forum List

Back