Top excuses for a Romney loss

Excellent........how long do you think people will buy that excuse????:cool:

Not long. I expect the senate to start negotiating with Obama in good faith. Since he won, McConnell's plan of making him a one termer is now moot, and not his top agenda item. Once they get a deal, I think Boehner will be able to ram it down the throats of enough of his party to have it pass. We've got two months, and Obama ran on the issue and won.

Whatever.

Boehner will end up losing the House if he pulls a Christie on the debt.

Oh, you mean if he treats the president like a person with common interests instead of treating him as an enemy?

So what excuse do you think the market tanking over Obama's win is?:eusa_shifty:

That the House Republicans are refusing to negotiate and compromise with Obama, and we face sequester, better known as the "fiscal cliff".

Market experts to Obama, Congress: Avoid the cliff
After election, investors worry about resolution of the fiscal cliff

When it doubt, point fingers. pass off the blame

Who's refusing to negotiate tax increases and spending cuts in good faith? Not Obama. Who passed the sequester rule? Not Obama. Obama has offered to keep in place the vast majority of Bush tax cuts, and agreed to negotiate further spending cuts. If Republicans refuse to meet him half way, Obama could just let all the Bush tax cuts lapse, and let the Republicans, if they choose to shut down the government and potentially put the United States in default.

That's not finger pointing. Those are relevant facts on this issue. The GOP has much more to lose if that were to happen. But it seems that many of them refuse to sacrifice their party purity and legislate some tax increases, and let the country go down the tubes.

Luckily, Boehner blinked today and said he's willing to negotiate revenue increases. With the new smaller majority in the House, and the dumping of several tea baggers, he's in a much better position to get enough Republican votes on a debt deal.

Excellent........how long do you think people will buy that excuse????:cool:

Not long. I expect the senate to start negotiating with Obama in good faith. Since he won, McConnell's plan of making him a one termer is now moot, and not his top agenda item. Once they get a deal, I think Boehner will be able to ram it down the throats of enough of his party to have it pass. We've got two months, and Obama ran on the issue and won.

Whatever.

What's the downside?

Whatever.

Oh, you mean if he treats the president like a person with common interests instead of treating him as an enemy?

I figure if Obama stops doing it then we will......but not until.

Christie is acting like a petulant prick right now.

It's like he's pissed Romney didn't pick him.

People in New Jersey have been saying he's always been a liberal. He just talks like a conservative.

Whatever.

What's the downside?

What is staring us in the face today.

There is no upside now.

Job losses will start rolling in in even greater numbers. Businesses will begin closing in the next couple of weeks.

By Christmas the reality will start hitting you personally with your higher food costs and utility bills. The United States is creeping closer and closer to being California. Within 10 years we'll be Greece.

Whatever.

People in New Jersey have been saying he's always been a liberal. He just talks like a conservative.

So he should have snubbed Obama, and the FEMA help, for the sake of party? When Obama put The Boss on the phone to give Christie a thrill, he should have hung up? Did conservatives in the Gulf turn away feebies from the government after Katrina, so they wouldn't be "moochers"?

For New Jersey, Christie is a conservative. For Alabama, he's to the left of Chairman Mao. But this is a densely populated state that relies on public infrastructure. There aren't all that many outhouses and windmill driven water pumps in the state.

Whatever.

Funny how you all can throw one of your heroes under the nearest bus.

So he should have snubbed Obama, and the FEMA help, for the sake of party? When Obama put The Boss on the phone to give Christie a thrill, he should have hung up? Did conservatives in the Gulf turn away feebies from the government after Katrina, so they wouldn't be "moochers"?

For New Jersey, Christie is a conservative. For Alabama, he's to the left of Chairman Mao. But this is a densely populated state that relies on public infrastructure. There aren't all that many outhouses and windmill driven water pumps in the state.

I would have done what Mayor Bloomberg did.

What has Obama done so far?

Nothing. People were told to get a loan to fix their homes but the banks aren't lending. So they're doing whatever they can with credit cards.

A friend of mine living there says nothing much is being done. This is Obama's Katrina. The media will have to ignore it. So nothing will get done. It's gonna be like Detroit.

Last edited:
Whatever.

What's the downside?

What is staring us in the face today.

There is no upside now.

Job losses will start rolling in in even greater numbers. Businesses will begin closing in the next couple of weeks.

By Christmas the reality will start hitting you personally with your higher food costs and utility bills. The United States is creeping closer and closer to being California. Within 10 years we'll be Greece.
That is just the wishful thinking of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood. :tongue:

Whatever.

And you voted for Romney?

Gee shit brains; Romney pretty much invented the concept of being a liberal that sounds like a conservative when others are listening.

Where were you last night pussy?

1. He wasn't our best candidate
2. He wasn't conservative enough
3. The media was against him
4. Democrats cheated at the polls
5. People didn't want to appear racist

The reason they won't admit: The American People did not like the Republican message

Top excuses for an Obama Loss

1. Racism
2. Moar Racism
3. Its Racist to say Racism
4. The republicans cheated, and of course, some racism.

Yeah, but golly - he DIDN'T LOSE, did he? In fact, he WON, didn't he? Which means FOUR MORE YEARS OF PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR YOU, my friend.

Have a nice night.

The reason they won't admit: The American People did not like the Republican message

Top excuses for an Obama Loss

1. Racism
2. Moar Racism
3. Its Racist to say Racism
4. The republicans cheated, and of course, some racism.

Yeah, but golly - he DIDN'T LOSE, did he? In fact, he WON, didn't he? Which means FOUR MORE YEARS OF PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR YOU, my friend.

Have a nice night.

Looks like the republicans became too self centered.

Ironic though........the "47%" comment by Romney was the most accurate in either campaign. Conservatives may have to come to grips with the fact that: Dummies + handout seekers might well make elections a waste of time in the future.

Obama excuses:

I inherited this mess
It was a video
The invention of automatic tellers cost jobs
Maybe those jobs weren't so shovel-ready
I always said Benghazi was a terrorist act
Fox News is racist
Voter I.D.s are racist
The GOP led congress won't work with me
I took the $718 billion out of Medicare in order to save it

The list goes on and on.....

^Delusional poster. Obama didn't need excuses. He won.

6. Sandy the superstorm. Oh and fatass actually saying thanks to the president for doing a good job.

I know.....politicians are so full of shit.

I hope Obama is alright.

I haven't seen him for two days and it somehow feels wrong. After 5 years of having to look at his ugly face on TV every single day I've gotten use to seeing it.

I sure hope he hasn't overdosed.

407690_486477708059373_693504387_n.jpg

Nope.....Obama bought it with our money instead.

Forum List

Back