It was a video
The invention of automatic tellers cost jobs
Maybe those jobs weren't so shovel-ready
I always said Benghazi was a terrorist act
Fox News is racist
Voter I.D.s are racist
The GOP led congress won't work with me

The list goes on and on.....

I took the $718 billion out of Medicare in order to save it ,Yet another person NOT knowing of what they speak. Jeeze the Bliss !

I know exactly what I speak of.

Please explain what you know.

If you don't respond it means you don't know of what you speak.
First, President Obama DID NOT take ANYTHING from Medicare.No one who receives MC benefits will see ANY difference.The Money that is paid to providers will change .Do you know how much FRAUD there ACTUALLY is pertaining to doctors,hospitals and etc ?

407690_486477708059373_693504387_n.jpg

We watched the returns on fox news last night. The top excuses I heard were:

Blacks and brown people vs. white people.
Women voting with their vaginas.
Americans have become takers and not givers.
Losing our religion.
Hurricane Sandy.
Linking arms with Chris Christie in his presidential jacket and looking presidential and cooperative.
Did I mention "takers"?

Fox news is part of the problem. Vilifying other Americans because they have different priorities is not how you win elections.

Losing our religion.
Hurricane Sandy.
Linking arms with Chris Christie in his presidential jacket and looking presidential and cooperative.
Did I mention "takers"?

Fox news is part of the problem. Vilifying other Americans because they have different priorities is not how you win elections.

So why did it work so well for Obama?

Ask any Obama campaign rep and they'll say the same things you listed.....only they put it in less insulting terms.

I'm trying to figure out your point other than simply repeating Obama campaign talking points.

All of the above was used on voters and it seems that it was focused mainly in battleground states. The rest of the country seems to be less inclined to believe it. That explains why Red-states gave Romney huge margins of victory, 65%-32% in almost every case. Almost every swing state was won by Obama with extremely narrow margins. Even in California were Obama won by a margin of 59% to 38% and if it weren't for Los Angles and San Francisco it would have been a totally different story. I would have thought that Obama should have won with 68-70%. You know, without California Democrats would have a tough time winning elections yet Democrats are laying waste to the state. Huge gas prices barely made a dent in their liberal support.

So what does it mean?

It means that the cities are running roughshod over the rest of the country. Cities filled with poor and lower-middle-class voters that are getting pinched by extremely high food bills and energy bills along with massive taxation. Yet they want even more of it? I seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
Lots of eating of crow by the GOP late last night and this morning on TV.
The ones I heard have all admitted that their party has to change its approach to minorities.

Losing our religion.
Hurricane Sandy.
Did I mention "takers"?

Yeah, and then also, there's those "takers", doing all that taking, because they're takers.

On the one hand, it's sort of frustrating, watching so many people doubling down, after losing, again. On the other, hey, it's free money. You don't teach your opponent how to play. You know what I mean?

Losing our religion.
Hurricane Sandy.
Did I mention "takers"?

Ask any Obama campaign rep and they'll say the same things you listed.....only they put it in less insulting terms.

I'm trying to figure out your point other than simply repeating Obama campaign talking points.

All of the above was used on voters and it seems that it was focused mainly in battleground states. The rest of the country seems to be less inclined to believe it. That explains why Red-states gave Romney huge margins of victory, 65%-32% in almost every case. Almost every swing state was won by Obama with extremely narrow margins. Even in California were Obama won by a margin of 59% to 38% and if it weren't for Los Angles and San Francisco it would have been a totally different story. I would have thought that Obama should have won with 68-70%. You know, without California Democrats would have a tough time winning elections yet Democrats are laying waste to the state. Huge gas prices barely made a dent in their liberal support.

So what does it mean?

It means that the cities are running roughshod over the rest of the country. Cities filled with poor and lower-middle-class voters that are getting pinched by extremely high food bills and energy bills along with massive taxation. Yet they want even more of it? I seriously doubt it.

I'll talk to you further when you've gotten over your emotionalism.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. ... These are people who pay no income tax. ... [M]y job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Losing our religion.
Hurricane Sandy.
Did I mention "takers"?

"It" didn't work for Obama. All those things are excuses made up to obscure the real issue: voters rejected you. You - meaning Republicans - could choose to learn something, or you can bury your collective heads in the sand. What's your choice?

Uh, no. No they won't. Obama won because most Americans reject your hate-mongering, divisive, extreme, Ayn Randian, "us" vs. "them", apocalyptic, fundamentalist, reality-denying ideology and rhetoric.

You need to try harder, because you're really really far off the mark.

Hint: none of those thing are Obama talking points.

So what does it mean?

It's like watching a guy jump off a cliff, break his leg, and then deciding the problem was the cliff wasn't high enough.

So what excuse do you think the market tanking over Obama's win is?:eusa_shifty:

That the House Republicans are refusing to negotiate and compromise with Obama, and we face sequester, better known as the "fiscal cliff".

Market experts to Obama, Congress: Avoid the cliff
After election, investors worry about resolution of the fiscal cliff

Excellent........how long do you think people will buy that excuse????:cool:

Not long. I expect the senate to start negotiating with Obama in good faith. Since he won, McConnell's plan of making him a one termer is now moot, and not his top agenda item. Once they get a deal, I think Boehner will be able to ram it down the throats of enough of his party to have it pass. We've got two months, and Obama ran on the issue and won.

That the House Republicans are refusing to negotiate and compromise with Obama, and we face sequester, better known as the "fiscal cliff".

Not long. I expect the senate to start negotiating with Obama in good faith. Since he won, McConnell's plan of making him a one termer is now moot, and not his top agenda item. Once they get a deal, I think Boehner will be able to ram it down the throats of enough of his party to have it pass. We've got two months, and Obama ran on the issue and won.

Whatever.

Boehner will end up losing the House if he pulls a Christie on the debt.

So what excuse do you think the market tanking over Obama's win is?:eusa_shifty:

You must not watch Jim Cramer (Mad Money) or The Kudlow Report..they've been fretting about it for 6 months now. Hell, I told my husband I was going to sell a chunk of our stocks in October for just that reason (and did).

And, Mittens made a not-so-veiled threat about it just last week.

How long will people buy that excuse? It largely depends on what Republican leaders do between now and the end of December. If the Republican house takes us off the cliff, they will probably buy it for a long damn time, and it may mean the end of your party as it currently exists.

Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

The American people will not forgive/forget the Republicans taking us into another recession, and you better believe that Obama will be quick to throw their asses under the bus.

Last edited:
The American people will not forgive/forget the Republicans taking us into another recession, and you better believe that Obama will be quick to throw their asses under the bus.

Yep. If no proposal comes out of Congress Obama will easily toss them under the bus come 2014 and they'll stay there through 2016. McConnell needs to at least find a way to work with Reid to get a plan out of the Senate that Boehner can get through the House.

Given the situation, any plan that can get out of the House and Senate is pretty much guaranteed to get signed by Obama. Politically he can't just kill anything with so little time left.

McConnell's and the GOP's best plan right now is to try to make a separate peace with the Senate Democrats.

You must not watch Jim Cramer (Mad Money) or The Kudlow Report..they've been fretting about it for 6 months now. Hell, I told my husband I was going to sell a chunk of our stocks in October for just that reason (and did).

And, Mittens made a not-so-veiled threat about it just last week.

How long will people buy that excuse? It largely depends on what Republican leaders do between now and the end of December. If the Republican house takes us off the cliff, they will probably buy it for a long damn time, and it may mean the end of your party as it currently exists.

Put that in your peace pipe and smoke it.

Great excuse......and original.

It's the Republicans' fault.

Democrats.........the party of fucken excuses.

Who's driving the bus we're about to go over the cliff in?

Obama.

Forum List

Back