Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him

That is what liberalism is all about.

I used to call myself a libertarian, because I was.

Then the libertarians all shifted hard right.

Thus, I'm no longer a libertarian, even though my positions haven't changed. If I called myself a libertarian, I'd be lying.

Your definition of liberal is used by nobody except you. Hence, you are not a liberal, no matter what you call yourself.

You want to control every aspect of a persons life as if you are somehow special.

No, I've never said or implied any such thing. You're making up a crazy strawman, because you're not capable of honestly debating me or any liberal on this board.

Now, back to the topic. Who else do you want jailed in the name of TheParty? And was that one of the principles of the founding fathers, to jail their political opponents on trumped-up charges?

No, most educated people still use the term as it was originally formulated. You make accusations that fit you and your political ideology to a T. Classic projection.

What Is Classical Liberalism?

That is what liberalism is all about.

I used to call myself a libertarian, because I was.

Then the libertarians all shifted hard right.

Thus, I'm no longer a libertarian, even though my positions haven't changed. If I called myself a libertarian, I'd be lying.

Your definition of liberal is used by nobody except you. Hence, you are not a liberal, no matter what you call yourself.

You want to control every aspect of a persons life as if you are somehow special.

No, I've never said or implied any such thing. You're making up a crazy strawman, because you're not capable of honestly debating me or any liberal on this board.

Now, back to the topic. Who else do you want jailed in the name of TheParty? And was that one of the principles of the founding fathers, to jail their political opponents on trumped-up charges?

No, most educated people still use the term as it was originally formulated. You make accusations that fit you and your political ideology to a T. Classic projection.

What Is Classical Liberalism?

Does he really not.know.what a classical.liberal is.....God the left are just puppets......

Forum List

Back