Top Diplomat Testified That Obama Admin Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor’s Firing

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A top U.S. diplomat and expert on Ukraine testified to Congress yesterday that the Obama administration — with former Vice President Joe Biden as its point man — orchestrated the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating a company connected to the Biden family, sources familiar with the testimony told The Federalist.

The testimony of George Kent, a State Department official who works on the agency’s Ukraine portfolio, directly contradicts claims that the Obama administration was merely following the lead of the so-called international community in demanding the firing of Viktor Shokin, a controversial Ukrainian prosecutor who was reportedly investigating Burisma, a global energy company long suspected of corruption and money laundering. In 2014, Burisma paid Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son, tens of thousands of dollars to sit on its board despite the younger Biden’s complete lack of expertise or professional experience running a multi-national oil and gas concern.

(Excerpt) Read more at thefederalist.com ...

Someone has got to go into self defense mode and shut Schiff up, or there are going to be many more of these discoveries. Apparently they are not intelligent to realize the hole they are digging for themselves.

Nothing

Will

Come

Of

This

Shit.

Political elites do not play by the same rules as you and I. They will skate. Those in control of government use it to protect themselves from WE THE PEOPLE.

That's why we need to promptly execute each and every last one of the politicians holding office. It's a sacrifice I am willing to make.

The dipshit who started this topic keeps creating new topics when his bullshit is debunked. This is willful blindness in spades.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

A top U.S. diplomat and expert on Ukraine testified to Congress yesterday that the Obama administration — with former Vice President Joe Biden as its point man — orchestrated the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating a company connected to the Biden family, sources familiar with the testimony told The Federalist.

The testimony of George Kent, a State Department official who works on the agency’s Ukraine portfolio, directly contradicts claims that the Obama administration was merely following the lead of the so-called international community in demanding the firing of Viktor Shokin, a controversial Ukrainian prosecutor who was reportedly investigating Burisma, a global energy company long suspected of corruption and money laundering. In 2014, Burisma paid Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son, tens of thousands of dollars to sit on its board despite the younger Biden’s complete lack of expertise or professional experience running a multi-national oil and gas concern.

(Excerpt) Read more at thefederalist.com ...

Someone has got to go into self defense mode and shut Schiff up, or there are going to be many more of these discoveries. Apparently they are not intelligent to realize the hole they are digging for themselves.

nobody has ever denied this. It was a well known fact.

Though the point you got wrong is that he was not investigating a company connected to the Biden family at the time of his firing.

But, hey you were partly right, that might be a first for you.

Nothing

Will

Come

Of

This

Shit.

Political elites do not play by the same rules as you and I. They will skate. Those in control of government use it to protect themselves from WE THE PEOPLE.

That's why we need to promptly execute each and every last one of the politicians holding office. It's a sacrifice I am willing to make.

This is not even a story.

It is widely known that after we interfered with the Ukrainian election and got our people elected we sought to have this dude fired.

Trump inferred this morning that this IG report would show very badly on Obama...I bet it leads to his indictment....we will see....now look out here come the Obama trolls.....

The liberals are digging there graves nice and deep. I’m enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump inferred this morning that this IG report would show very badly on Obama...I bet it leads to his indictment....we will see....now look out here come the Obama trolls.....

you willing to bet your account on here on this coming true?

There is more to Burisma then a payoff for hunter biden!

Dem's went crazy(er) when Barr went to ukraine and they started this impeachment nonsense with no grounds to do so.

I think president Trump has the democrats tit in a wringer & he's squeezing hard :auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden had to get Hunter out of the house somehow. A cool $60K per month did the trick.

I'm thinking hunter was the point man for obamas/bidens/clintons corruption at Burisma.

Give Ukraine a billion TAXPAYER dollars...250 million go back to obama/biden/clinton...25% right off the top.

Hunter was there to launder the money.

Of course Obama was instrumental in getting that guy fired. All the countries involved demanded that he be fired.

The dipshit who started this topic keeps creating new topics when his bullshit is debunked. This is willful blindness in spades.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.
That doesn't matter.

What matters is the company that is paying Hunter and Uncle Joe's actions to protect that gravy train.

I'm thinking hunter was the point man for obamas/bidens/clintons corruption at Burisma.

Give Ukraine a billion TAXPAYER dollars...250 million go back to obama/biden/clinton...25% right off the top.

Hunter was there to launder the money.

1.8 billion to be exact. Criminal Democrats. There time is over.

Of course Obama was instrumental in getting that guy fired. All the countries involved demanded that he be fired.

Yes because he was investigating Biden’s son which leads back to Biden and Obama and Clinton as well.

Yes because he was investigating Biden’s son which leads back to Biden and Obama and Clinton as well.

Really? Were Republican congressmen trying to cover for Biden's son too? If not, how do you explain this?

This 2016 letter proves that GOP attacks on Biden over Ukraine are nonsense
CNN uncovered a letter dated February 12, 2016, in which Sens. Rob Portman (R-OH), Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), along with several Democratic senators, called for Ukraine’s then-president to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

In other words, both Republicans and Democrats in the US — and many European nations — wanted Shokin gone for failing to clamp down on graft.

The letter is a major blow to Trump’s argument that Biden somehow went rogue and tried to get Shokin fired to protect his son. Biden himself has been incredibly consistent on this point, saying he legitimately pushed for the prosecutor’s ouster with international backing and that he never spoke to his son about his Ukraine work.

Forum List

Back