Top democrat why is our party supporting criminal illegal aliens

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New Jersey Democrat George Norcross is amazed that his party is running on a platform of legalizing and giving free health care to up to 22 million illegal immigrants, asking, “Why is the Democratic Party supporting criminals that are here illegally?”
Top Democrat: Why is Our Party Supporting Criminal Illegal Aliens?

When you are scum you turn on your own when you realize you want no parts of it you learn to do anything NOT BE A DEMOCRATIC idiot.

We desperately need more brave politicians from both parties to say enough is enough.

That would take more effort from the electorate to get educated about politics so they're not so easily manipulated into voting for bought and paid for partisan shills. I don't know how to achieve that when the powers that be are actively working against it. How many people do you know at work or wherever that even have the energy to try to sort through these things in detail? It's a very complicated and frustrating problem.

We desperately need more brave politicians from both parties to say enough is enough.

That would take more effort from the electorate to get educated about politics so they're not so easily manipulated into voting for bought and paid for partisan shills. I don't know how to achieve that when the powers that be are actively working against it. How many people do you know at work or wherever that even have the energy to try to sort through these things in detail? It's a very complicated and frustrating problem.
I've reached a point where I think this is the kind of thing this is going to take. The crazies are essentially gone, lost, worthless. They're not going to participate in honest & constructive communication, so it's time for some people of influence to say they're not going to play along any more.

I don't know what else will work.

Forum List

Back