Top al Qaeda strategist may have been killed in Pakistan

BeFunky_FeaturedEffects_3116.jpg

Top al Qaeda strategist may have been killed in Pakistan | Reuters

Yeah. I know.

Obama still sucks.

Even if the death is confirmed? He'll still suck.

Because ... you know ... Obama sucks.

And he can't do anything right.

So the CIA does their job and that's proof that Obama doesn't suck? Mmm.

So why was the CIA catatonic during Bush's double-reign.

Uh-huh.

They weren't "catatonic", Bush was openly hostile to them. From hanging out George Tenet to dry..to outing Valerie Plame, to using a phrase in the SOTU they told him not to, to using private contractors to inflict torture at Abu Ghriab..

Uh-huh.

They weren't "catatonic", Bush was openly hostile to them. From hanging out George Tenet to dry..to outing Valerie Plame, to using a phrase in the SOTU they told him not to, to using private contractors to inflict torture at Abu Ghriab..

You're pretty sick.

Uh-huh.

Well, okay. Thanks for reminding me.

I am grateful I haven't had breakfast yet.

Uh-huh.

You're pretty sick.

I'm sick of the way you fucks revise history.

Personally, when choosing torture or death, I will choose cake every time.

They are upset that Obama is fighting this "war" the way it should be fought.

By covert ops..

Not convential invasions involved in conquering nations on the PNAC to do list.

You still haven't gotten over the fact that Obama is just continuing Bush's policies regarding Al Qaeda, including of course keeping Guantanamo Bay open.

US: Al-Libi's death 'major blow' to al Qaeda - Israel News, Ynetnews

The White House on Tuesday described the death of al Qaeda deputy leader Abu Yahya al-Libi as a "major blow" to the terror group and said there was no clear successor to take over his role.

White House spokesman Jay Carney, citing US intelligence sources, said Libi was al Qaeda's "general manager" responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations in the tribal areas of Pakistan, and managing relations with affiliates.

"We have confirmation of his death," Carney told a news briefing, declining to say where or how the network's deputy leader died. "There is now no clear successor to take on the breadth of his responsibilities," he said.

Forum List

Back