Top 8% Own 85%

Yeah that makes a HUGE difference

And WHat's to say that number is more accurate than the one I linked to earlier?

Because you say it is?
That is the second one to my number. Where is your link? You just keep posting lies and nonsense.

SO I give you a link and it's a lie

Time for you to go fuck yourself

Link? You are just making shit up again. Is it the link that proved you wrong about the judge? That one doesn't have a number for each employee. Are you drunk? Nobody can be this stupid.

And WHat's to say that number is more accurate than the one I linked to earlier?

Because you say it is?
That is the second one to my number. Where is your link? You just keep posting lies and nonsense.

Link? You are just making shit up again. Is it the link that proved you wrong about the judge? That one doesn't have a number for each employee. Are you drunk? Nobody can be this stupid.

I gave you a link you moron denying it doesn't make it true

And the 3800 was right but there was a split in the case where some people from some companies got less

So while that number was correct for some it was not correct for all

but none of that changes the fact that even the 5700 is just a few percent of the average highly paid software engineer's salary

and there is no way to prove those people actually would have made that much more

I highly doubt that all 64000 of those whiners would have received a cold call offering them a better paying job

Because you say it is?

And the 3800 was right but there was a split in the case where some people from some companies got less

but none of that changes the fact that even the 5700 is just a few percent of the average highly paid software engineer's salary

and there is no way to prove those people actually would have made that much more

I highly doubt that all 64000 of those whiners would have received a cold call offering them a better paying job

So you were quoting the wrong case. Bravo moron.

Because you say it is?

No it was the same class action suit some of the companies settled for a different amount

That link does not support your claim.

Of course it does it says that the few grand the people will get was not based on any calculated number of any real income lost but on what they were making at the time

now link to some expert who agrees with you.

I don't need an expert to read for me like you do

It is stated clear as day how the settlement number was reached

This guy would need an 'expert' to say he's not mentally retarded, before he'd believe it. Granted I think he'd have a hard time finding one to say that, after this thread of moronic crap.

And you guys ignore the facts and prefer to be stupidly wrong.

So the guy who has ignored the facts, is claiming others are ignoring the facts. You are now the child crying "I know you are, but what am I?".

Grow up.

Of course it does it says that the few grand the people will get was not based on any calculated number of any real income lost but on what they were making at the time

now link to some expert who agrees with you.

I don't need an expert to read for me like you do

It is stated clear as day how the settlement number was reached

This guy would need an 'expert' to say he's not mentally retarded, before he'd believe it. Granted I think he'd have a hard time finding one to say that, after this thread of moronic crap.

And you guys ignore the facts and prefer to be stupidly wrong.

So the guy who has ignored the facts, is claiming others are ignoring the facts. You are now the child crying "I know you are, but what am I?".

Grow up.

Says the guy who just says all the experts are wrong and can't back it up with anything.

No it was the same class action suit some of the companies settled for a different amount

Verify it Bitch

Intuit Lucas Film and Pixar were named in the original suit but made a separate deal

We are talking about Apple and the 415 million. You are just drunk and talking stupid.

We are talking about Apple and the 415 million. You are just drunk and talking stupid.

It was the same fucking class action suit you idiot the settlements were split because Intuit Lucasfilm and Pixar made a separate settlement

In re: High-Tech Employee Antitrust Litigation (U.S. District Court, Northern District of California 11-cv-2509 [10]) is a class-action lawsuit on behalf of over 64,000 employees of Adobe, Apple Inc., Google, Intel, Intuit, Pixar and Lucasfilm (the last two are subsidiaries of Disney) against their employer alleging that their wages were repressed due to alleged agreements between their employers not to hire employees from their competitors.

So you see ONE case TWO different settlements

The irony here is funny. Because it's these same left-wingers that would turn right around in the very next thread, and start screaming about these same tech companies hiring foriegn engineers.

They don't see the connection. You attack, and sue, and take your employers to court, and then shocked companies are openly looking for foriegn employees, and ditching American ones.

You people on the left.... you really don't see the connection here? If I was an employer, and I'm looking at this thread right here, I'd have my recruitment team looking to India and elsewhere for employees too. Ungrateful, greedy, spoiled employees, and taking me to court over something NOT DONE.... or I can employee people in India who are ecstatic to have a high paying job.... and no deal with any of your brat American attitudes and court cases and idiotic immoral laws?

Yeah... I'd employ foreigners too.

Then you'll B!tch about that I'm sure.

It was the same fucking class action suit you idiot the settlements were split because Intuit Lucasfilm and Pixar made a separate settlement

In re: High-Tech Employee Antitrust Litigation (U.S. District Court, Northern District of California 11-cv-2509 [10]) is a class-action lawsuit on behalf of over 64,000 employees of Adobe, Apple Inc., Google, Intel, Intuit, Pixar and Lucasfilm (the last two are subsidiaries of Disney) against their employer alleging that their wages were repressed due to alleged agreements between their employers not to hire employees from their competitors.

You can tell him a million times. You are talking to a mindless parrot. He hasn't had an original thought in this thread yet, and all he does is cut&paste from people who already agree with his position, who he them deems "experts" and everyone who disagrees a "non-expert".

You can't argue with stupid. No matter how many times you smack him in the face with truth and arguments, he'll hit playback on his forum Ipod, and post the same thing again.

And it wasn't just Apple

It was Apple, Intel, Google and Adobe

I have said Apple and 415 million about a 100 times. What fit of stupidity makes you jump to that one?

Now that we have that settled can anyone tell me how not cold calling an employee of another company reduces his income especially when he was free to look in the trades for job offers and apply for them?

I have said Apple and 415 million about a 100 times. What fit of stupidity makes you jump to that one?

It was all part of one class action case and it wasn't just Apple so you are wrong

It was Apple, Google, Intuit and Adobe

Get it right fuck nut

You can tell him a million times. You are talking to a mindless parrot. He hasn't had an original thought in this thread yet, and all he does is cut&paste from people who already agree with his position, who he them deems "experts" and everyone who disagrees a "non-expert".

You can't argue with stupid. No matter how many times you smack him in the face with truth and arguments, he'll hit playback on his forum Ipod, and post the same thing again.

Yes economists. Nobody agrees with you.

It was all part of one class action case and it wasn't just Apple so you are wrong

Get it right fuck nut

You were on the wrong case and you tell me to get it right? That is hilarious.

Last edited:
My position really isn't up for debate. Anyone who understands capitalism and economics knows the importance of the free market. Companies colluding is as bad as crony capitalism.

Last edited:

Get it right fuck nut

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this it was the same class action suit therefore it was the same case

One case TWO different settlements. Look at the list of named companies in the single class action suit.

You seem to think it was only Apple

Get it right fuck nut

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this it was the same class action suit therefore it was the same case

One case TWO different settlements. Look at the list of named companies in the single class action suit.

You seem to think it was only Apple

About a hundred times I have said Apple and 415 million. No idea why you would jump to that. Pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back