Top 5 reasons the NFL is losing me as a fan.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
5. All of my favorite teams suck, and have sucked for several seasons now.
4. The infuriatingly long time it takes for a ref under the hood, to decide the obvious (stems back several seasons).
3. Talentless thugs like Michael Vick.
2. I'm forced by the NFL to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars, unless i pay extra or go to a bar.
1. The God Damn Cheating Fucking Patriots.

4. The infuriatingly long time it takes for a ref under the hood, to decide the obvious (stems back several seasons).
2. I'm forced by the NFL to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars, unless i pay extra or go to a bar.

Care to elaborate, or are you still dealing with sour grapes from five years ago?

I agree.
These fucking pussies couldn't beat a God-damned Community College if they played by the rules.

I agree.
These fucking pussies couldn't beat a God-damned Community College if they played by the rules.

Played by the rules? What a bunch of sore losers you Patriot haters are. You DESPISE success. You LOATHE dynasties. You SCORN great players. You HATE great coaching. You WISH you were Tom Brady and had his life.

Take your Nerf football, go home, and suck your thumb (the one that's been planted up your keester).

Care to elaborate, or are you still dealing with sour grapes from five years ago?

I have been a Dolphins Fan since 1968 when we moved to Florida. I have seen the Patriots cheat and the refs cheat for them for decades.

The Snowplow incident
The "Tuck Rule"
Patriots Gate

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. Bye........:bye1:

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. Bye........:bye1:

Yeah, I'll be watching soccer. Bye.

Forum List

Back