Top 5 possibilities for the RNC’s mystery speaker

Tebow!?!? HA!!!!! I hope it's Tebow, I really hope it's Tebow. We need more comedy on primetime.

some celebrity/entertainer going to tampa is not evidence that zombie reagan is not the mystery speaker

The idiot at it again.

where, where?

dammit, looks like i missed him.

Let me help you:

Framed_Mirror.jpg

A mediocre movie actor who likes hookers. Eastwood will find enough in Tampa to pretend he still virile. PERFECT CHOICE, not a Nobel Prize winner, not a humanitarian, not a combat Vet; instead, the enduring "hero" of spaghetti westerns.

A mediocre movie actor who likes hookers. Eastwood will find enough in Tampa to pretend he still virile. PERFECT CHOICE, not a Nobel Prize winner, not a humanitarian, not a combat Vet; instead, the enduring "hero" of spaghetti westerns.

So Clint's occupation is dishonorable? I don't see you making this argument when every other Hollywooder speaks out.

And a Nobel Prize winner? That award officially meant nothing once they handed one to Obama.

I think it would blow people's mind if the supposed mystery speaker was L. L. Cool J. Lol.

They did an interview with Jon voight who supports Romney.

Fuck you brad and Angelina lol

Not to mention mayor of Carmel, ca. And 4 Oscars.
And an entrepreneur.

Forum List

Back