Top 5 possibilities for the RNC’s mystery speaker

Well then the mystery speaker at the leftist convention will be....

Zombie Kennedy. Pick whichever one you want.

Why so up tight?

Libtard trolls are on the rise as we near the election. Many of us have a shorter fuse than we'd prefer.

Oh! And right wing trolls aren't on the rise? Ha!

I will give you this. You are a first hand expert on trolling. You troll into a thread, attack only those you deem right wing, never addressing the topic... and then leave a comment insinuating that somehow you're above it all. The only thing honest and truthful about you is the title under your name. Now if you'll excuse me...I'm done with you before this digresses any further.

:clap2:

Last edited:
you seem to have a problem with my post.

is the problem zombie- or reagan-related?

Stupidity and a failed attempt at humor.

i think you are just disappointed that your source forgot to include zombie reagan in his Top 5 list of mystery speakers.

You might actually try reading "my" source's other articles but then again you might actually enlighten yourself. But I digress. Why enlighten a dim bulb?

Last edited:
Libtard trolls are on the rise as we near the election. Many of us have a shorter fuse than we'd prefer.

I will give you this. You are a first hand expert on trolling. You troll into a thread, attack only those you deem right wing, never addressing the topic... and then leave a comment insinuating that somehow you're above it all. The only thing honest and truthful about you is the title under your name. Now if you'll excuse me...I'm done with you before this digresses any further.

Why are you so obsessed with me being a moderator?
And I think a troll would have 2000 posts in a month. Most of what you post is partisan bullshit. I am sorry I treat you like the hack you are.
LK made a joke, stop acting like a butt hurt child.

Way to take the high road, Beretta. We all look to you for guidance.

I think it is great that the GOP knows that nobody they can put up there will generate as much excitement as a fucking guessing game.

Joe Biden, to show what poor judgement Obama has to appoint a certifiable lunatic as VPOTUS

Josephine Terry, Brian Terry's Mom

And I think a troll would have 2000 posts in a month. Most of what you post is partisan bullshit. I am sorry I treat you like the hack you are.

The "Annoying" part was the point. Even that I have to explain to you. I think the obsessed one is you, not me. I pay you no mind 99.9% of the time. You calling me partisan? Pot meet kettle.

Truth be told, you're the one with the penchant for always seeking out me on a thread but I am flattered in that respect. You just proved my point. Others said it was a dumb comment yet you persist in manipulating your case that somehow only I said it wasn't funny.

The only hack here is you. You can't even post a comment on the topic. Instead you defend your fellow trolls.

Starting a thread and expecting an intelligent reply from people hardly makes one a hack. Now on the other hand your evident behavior on this thread alone demonstrates your troll-like behavior. Something that you claim to be above.

Hypocrisy thy name is Luissa.

Last edited:

The "Annoying" part was the point. Even that I have to explain to you. I think the obsessed one is you, not me. I pay you no mind 99.9% of the time. You calling me partisan? Pot meet kettle.

Truth be told, you're the one with the penchant for always seeking out me on a thread but I am flattered in that respect. You just proved my point. Others said it was a dumb comment yet you persist in manipulating your case that somehow only I said it wasn't funny.

The only hack here is you. You can't even post a comment on the topic. Instead you defend your fellow trolls.

Starting a thread and expecting an intelligent reply from people hardly makes one a hack. Now on the other hand your evident behavior on this thread alone demonstrates your troll-like behavior. Something that you claim to be above.

It was a joke, get over it.
And you pay me no mind? This all started when you had a problem with me posting My opinion in a thread because I am a moderator. Some how you thought since Jillian and I were moderators we couldn't post our opinion in a thread.
So you claiming I am a hypocrite is quite funny. And it would be very hard to troll you all the time, I simply don't have the time to read all 2000 of your posts this month.

It didn't take you long to figure her out. :eusa_angel:

It was a joke, get over it.
And you pay me no mind? This all started when you had a problem with me posting My opinion in a thread because I am a moderator. Some how you thought since Jillian and I were moderators we couldn't post our opinion in a thread.
So you claiming I am a hypocrite is quite funny. And it would be very hard to troll you all the time, I simply don't have the time to read all 2000 of your posts this month.

Even that you don't get. Who is talking about being a moderator. You brought it up. My comment was about you trolling in and always seeking out my comments to stir shit about.

You didn't even make a vain attempt to comment on the topic. Hell you didn't even try to mock the topic. You troll right in and make it personal from the get-go.

More importantly as your "co-workers" here said, discussions about moderating are off limits but look who just rambled on about it and brought it up twice, no less.

This all started as you put it, because I didn't find the zombie comment funny along with 2 or 3 others but in light of past issues look who had to go to me and start more nonsense...YOU!

Just remember if and when the shit hits the fan, who brought up moderating as an issue...YOU!:eusa_whistle:

It didn't take you long to figure her out. :eusa_angel:

She's an idiot and I call her that in her capacity as a poster.

Forum List

Back