My list:

1. Hereditary
2. Deadpool 2
3. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
4. Aquaman
5. Avengers: Infinity War
Watching Hereditary now on your advice. Zero interest in the rest of that list.

No problem. It may be too late to warn you, but Hereditary is not for everyone. I've heard people say they watched it and weren't scared at all. Those people thought the movie was hilariously bad. To each their own, I found the movie extremely effective in its psychological horror. However, it is an extremely slow burn. I hope you like it!
Just finished it. Terrible movie. No scares just an absurd plotline with the ugliest cast ever assembled for a single movie.

No offense but that was BAAAAAAD lol

From my review in this forum:

It was well received by critics, not exactly sure why. When you find yourself laughing outloud when it is supposed to be a scary moment in the movie.... something is wrong.

This movie was a great idea.... poorly executed.
I just couldn't get into it. The mother character was overly dramatic, while the son and father were under-dramatic. I mean if you saw your dead sister clearly standing at the foot of your bed...and her head falls off...and then two arms come out of the wall and grab your head choking you - and you are clearly fully awake... I am pretty damn sure you wouldn't just go back to sleep.

Overall.... 2.5 out of 5 stars. Good for a boring rainy day and you can't find much else on.
Pretty much agreed.

I just can't get past how dull all the acting was

Forum List

Back