Top 4 reasons Trump will sink the GOP in the midterms

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here are the top 4 reasons Trump will sink the midterm elections for the GOP.

1. I have to say, I think invading Poland was a mistake. Trump just played into the narrative that he was a warmongering fascist. After all, you never see previous Presidents starting wars like this. Sure, holding up the big mirror and watching the Polish army subsequently shoot themselves may have been funny, but such warmongering is unacceptable.

2. Russian collusion. Dividing Poland with the Russians only cements the notion that he colluded with them. I thought he was smarter than this. I guess this means that Putin will see to it that Trump wins in 2020 as well.

3. Racism. Let me explain. The low unemployment and increased GDP is boasted by Trump and the GOP, even with minorities. Don't let it fool you though. These minorities are working for low wages. This is nothing more than Trump creating slave labor camps minus the barbed wire and armed guards. These poor minorities enter these jobs and are transfixed by the low salary, so much so they can't see that not having a job and being on government assistance would be preferable. Such slave internment camps would only be acceptable if they were Japanese Americans.

4. Whores. Don't get me wrong, Americans love idolatrous Presidents and have a long list of them, but we are not accustomed to these whores coming after the Presidents. Americans only like it when the whore and President are both happy. It makes Trump look like a whore bigot

Last edited:
I just want to say I hate liberals.

Spoken like a true brown shirt Trump supporter.

Just because we don't see conservatives like you targeting liberals with the IRS, or shouting them down at colleges, or censoring them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and God only knows what else, and just because liberals are not shouted out in restaurants until they leave or used as target practice at charity baseball games, in no way fools us into what you people are really all about.

We know what you are.

#5 should have been the current hearings on Kavanaugh.

America can see what is going on here. Ford seems credible cuz she just seems to be as where Kav does not. Trust me, I have a sense about these things.

Then on top of it, we are expected to believe a white male, who are inherently oppressive and sexist and evil, over a woman? We then hear Kavanaugh slander this poor woman as Ford speaks the truth? This is an outrage!

Trust me, that blue wave is coming.

Just because we don't see conservatives like you targeting liberals with the IRS, or shouting them down at colleges, or censoring them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and God only knows what else, and just because liberals are not shouted out in restaurants until they leave or used as target practice at charity baseball games, in no way fools us into what you people are really all about.

We know what you are.

Shut it or you will find yourself manufacturing boots for the army.

We know what you are.

There you go again, more slave labor.

Don't you conservatives ever stop?

We know what you are.

There you go again, more slave labor.

Don't you conservatives ever stop?

Seize him ^^^

These people arent liberals. They are Democrats. They are regressive bedwetters.
Yesterday was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen come from Washington.
They are so disingenuous! All they fucking want is an FBI investigation that will take a few months so he cant be confirmed. Its like they were all reading from the same script.
It truely is sad..

You left out the reeducation camps

Have we started building them or hiring guards yet?

If not, what's the holdup?

These people arent liberals. They are Democrats. They are regressive bedwetters.
Yesterday was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen come from Washington.
They are so disingenuous! All they fucking want is an FBI investigation that will take a few months so he cant be confirmed. Its like they were all reading from the same script.
It truely is sad..

But that is the genius of the Left. They know when an FBI investigation is needed and when it is not

They are just too darn smart for me, that's for sure.

You left out the reeducation camps

Have we started building them or hiring guards yet?

If not, what's the holdup?
What does pubic education have to do with all this?

Say, when is the next 2nd grade gun protest planned?

Should we teach them what guns are first?

Last edited:

1. I have to say, I think invading Poland was a mistake. Trump just played into the narrative that he was a warmongering fascist. After all, you never see previous Presidents starting wars like this. Sure, holding up the big mirror and watching the Polish army subsequently shoot themselves may have been funny, but such warmongering is unacceptable.

2. Russian collusion. Dividing Poland with the Russians only cements the notion that he colluded with them. I thought he was smarter than this. I guess this means that Putin will see to it that Trump wins in 2020 as well.

3. Racism. Let me explain. The low unemployment and increased GDP is boasted by Trump and the GOP, even with minorities. Don't let it fool you though. These minorities are working for low wages. This is nothing more than Trump creating slave labor camps minus the barbed wire and armed guards. These poor minorities enter these jobs and are transfixed by the low salary, so much so they can't see that not having a job and being on government assistance would be preferable. Such slave internment camps would only be acceptable if they were Japanese Americans.

4. Whores. Don't get me wrong, Americans love idolatrous Presidents and have a long list of them, but we are not accustomed to these whores coming after the Presidents. Americans only like it when the whore and President are both happy. It makes Trump look like a whore bigot

Good Americans can barely give two shits about foreign affairs these days as they’re smart enough to realize it’s time we focus on Americans.

Anybody sane knows that minorities have always worked for shit money. People work jobs they’re qualified for...Fill in the blanks.
Further, it’s the Mexicrats who blatantly state the importance of slave labor from Mexico...not Republicans.

We all love whores....some just don’t have the balls to admit it.
LefTards have demanded that good people embrace bigotry.

Last edited:

Good Americans can barely give two shits about foreign affairs these days as they’re smart enough to realize it’s time we focus on Americans.

Anybody sane knows that minorities have always worked for shit money. People work jobs they’re qualified for...Fill in the blanks.
Further, it’s the Mexicrats who blatantly state the importance of slave labor from Mexico...not Republicans.

We all love whores....some just don’t have the balls to admit it.
LefTards have demanded that good people embrace bigotry.

John Kerry has US foreign affairs all taken care of. He is busy secretly meeting with countries like Iran telling them just to wait out the Trump administration an not to talk to them.

Thank God Kerry is handling it cuz the voters are clueless. Imagine if the Dims actually left our fate to voting and the democratic process. That's just madness.

I know, I know conservatives, collusion with other countries.

Blah, blah, blah.

Forum List

Back