Top 3 Zionist Mistakes

rebclick:

Hey MJB12741 I can add a couple more mistakes we keep making:

Send daily aid into Gaza paid for by Israeli taxpayers.

Provide water and electricity to Gaza while they are firing missiles at our children in Sderot and Ashkelon.

Provide over 50,000 non-citizen arab/muslims with work Israeli visas.

Provide non-citizens arab/muslims with free health care.

We are indeed the EVIL empire!

the first question any sane mind might want to pose is: why do Jews manifest such a desperate need to flip the circumstances of Israel's occupation??? When the point is transgressed for logical refutation---as it so clearly is with the twisted minds of MJ and rebclick---what is the point of an exchange....the lies depart the realm of sanity
What occupation? The 1967 armistice lines the guns stopped firing after the Arabs got their butts kicked does not constitute an occupation.

It is the Palestinians who occupy Israel's land. Consider the facts. Israel's land is an ancient land. Indigenous Palestinians were Jews. And there were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until after the 7th century AD. Yes indeed, time for Israel to end the occupation.

rebclick:

Hey MJB12741 I can add a couple more mistakes we keep making:

Send daily aid into Gaza paid for by Israeli taxpayers.

Provide water and electricity to Gaza while they are firing missiles at our children in Sderot and Ashkelon.

Provide over 50,000 non-citizen arab/muslims with work Israeli visas.

Provide non-citizens arab/muslims with free health care.

We are indeed the EVIL empire!

the first question any sane mind might want to pose is: why do Jews manifest such a desperate need to flip the circumstances of Israel's occupation??? When the point is transgressed for logical refutation---as it so clearly is with the twisted minds of MJ and rebclick---what is the point of an exchange....the lies depart the realm of sanity
What occupation? The 1967 armistice lines the guns stopped firing after the Arabs got their butts kicked does not constitute an occupation.

Don't mind Jos. Jos is a good case for pro abortion.

Jos is going ALL THE WAY on a fantasy jaunt Reminds me of something Magda Goebbels wrote during her days in the Berlin Bunker----she described how she and the kids would CHEER the despondent UNCLE ADOLF -----she wrote this cheerful stuff BEFORE she shoved cyanide down the throats of the kids
They say he still walks around with the coat hanger in his forehead. Oh well.

This board is so much fun. What can we do to find more like Jos to come here?

Don't mind Jos. Jos is a good case for pro abortion.

Jos is going ALL THE WAY on a fantasy jaunt Reminds me of something Magda Goebbels wrote during her days in the Berlin Bunker----she described how she and the kids would CHEER the despondent UNCLE ADOLF -----she wrote this cheerful stuff BEFORE she shoved cyanide down the throats of the kids
They say he still walks around with the coat hanger in his forehead. Oh well.

Forum List

Back