Top 3 Zionist Mistakes

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
1. Make peace offerings to Palestinians.

2. Build a security fence so Palestinians can remain in Israel

3. Concede Palestinians their own land in Israel.

Fact: Arab countries know Palestinian mentality best. And no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. When will those Zionists ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALRERADY!

Again here it is difficult to argue with absurdity....for the most part Zionist lies are fairly easy to overturn...in your case there is literally no basis in reality---hence any argument becomes futile...

Oh Skit, you & I go back a long way. Still don't want to play with me, eh?

Again here it is difficult to argue with absurdity....for the most part Zionist lies are fairly easy to overturn...in your case there is literally no basis in reality---hence any argument becomes futile...

Oh Skit, you & I go back a long way. Still don't want to play with me, eh?

you got one of those EASILY OVERTURNABLE "lies" handy, downer?

at this point ratso...any explanations of the obvious are completely lost on you---you inhabit your own slimy world of select illusion, bombastic hypocrisy, and moral self-exile

at this point ratso...any explanations of the obvious are completely lost on you---you inhabit your own slimy world of select illusion, bombastic hypocrisy, and moral self-exile
Jaysus, this guy has a vocabulary more advanced than Shakespeare and it's also more confusing. How now, brown camel?

Jaysus, this guy has a vocabulary more advanced than Shakespeare and it's also more confusing. How now, brown camel?
LOL "moral self-exile". Do you need a passport and visa for that?

Why bother warning them of the road ahead, they chose to support the bastard state, which thinks itself immune to global condemnation for its war crimes, I say let them have their war with Syria blow up in their face, and if they then Attack Iran, wipe their regime from the page of history, then go after the supporters one by one

Why bother warning them of the road ahead, they chose to support the bastard state, which thinks itself immune to global condemnation for its war crimes, I say let them have their war with Syria blow up in their face, and if they then Attack Iran, wipe their regime from the page of history, then go after the supporters one by one
Now you're not making any sense. It's Muslim countries like Iran and Syria that are facing "global condemnation". You're just another shitty anti Semitic cocksucker that is full of lies and hate. Israel's enemies are self destructing one by one and that's what is making you cough up blood. Good.

Maybe Skit will tell us what I said that didn't already prove to be Zionist mistakes?

Jos is going ALL THE WAY on a fantasy jaunt Reminds me of something Magda Goebbels wrote during her days in the Berlin Bunker----she described how she and the kids would CHEER the despondent UNCLE ADOLF -----she wrote this cheerful stuff BEFORE she shoved cyanide down the throats of the kids

Don't mind Jos. Jos is a good case for pro abortion.

Jos is going ALL THE WAY on a fantasy jaunt Reminds me of something Magda Goebbels wrote during her days in the Berlin Bunker----she described how she and the kids would CHEER the despondent UNCLE ADOLF -----she wrote this cheerful stuff BEFORE she shoved cyanide down the throats of the kids

Eh Skit, you okay? Where are you?

Maybe Skit will tell us what I said that didn't already prove to be Zionist mistakes?

The major zionist mistake is NON EMULATION OF AL NABI

if only the zionists has used the policies of al nabi ---following the 1967 war---IN DETAIL
and adopted the legal code of -----the land of al nabi and the BEAUTY and JUSTICE and COMPASSION and TOLERANCE of the Dhimmia system with reference to the vanquished--then there would be peace and justice thruout the world. Most of all----muslims would be
happy to see their systems so RESPECTED The hindus of India have ALSO failed to EMULATE AL NABI In fact ----the christians of europe and america are HOPELESS in this
respect

Not only don't those Zionists emulate Al Nabi. They don't even celebrate Ashura.

LiveLeak.com - Children Mutilated During Islamic Festival of Ashura (Graphic)

The major zionist mistake is NON EMULATION OF AL NABI

if only the zionists has used the policies of al nabi ---following the 1967 war---IN DETAIL
and adopted the legal code of -----the land of al nabi and the BEAUTY and JUSTICE and COMPASSION and TOLERANCE of the Dhimmia system with reference to the vanquished--then there would be peace and justice thruout the world. Most of all----muslims would be
happy to see their systems so RESPECTED The hindus of India have ALSO failed to EMULATE AL NABI In fact ----the christians of europe and america are HOPELESS in this
respect

Hey MJB12741 I can add a couple more mistakes we keep making:

Send daily aid into Gaza paid for by Israeli taxpayers.

Provide water and electricity to Gaza while they are firing missiles at our children in Sderot and Ashkelon.

Provide over 50,000 non-citizen arab/muslims with work Israeli visas.

Provide non-citizens arab/muslims with free health care.

We are indeed the EVIL empire!

Yes. As I have said repeatedly said, if there is ever to be peace, first this entire disgusting Zionist agenda has to go.

Provide water and electricity to Gaza while they are firing missiles at our children in Sderot and Ashkelon.

rebclick:

the first question any sane mind might want to pose is: why do Jews manifest such a desperate need to flip the circumstances of Israel's occupation??? When the point is transgressed for logical refutation---as it so clearly is with the twisted minds of MJ and rebclick---what is the point of an exchange....the lies depart the realm of sanity

Forum List

Back