Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Taxes in 2016

That top three pays about 60% of the taxes paid.

If it weren't for them I wonder who everyone thinks would be paying those taxes.
Ever stop to think its because the top three percent half that much of the wealth?
ftt3xf4xj9t11.jpg

If it weren't for them I wonder who everyone thinks would be paying those taxes.
Guess TRump the pos and his son in law weren't included in that 3% lol
?? what?
Trump and his son in law are like crime ,,They don't pay One year he showed?? Wonder if he got a refund the following year?
''they don't pay one year he showed''' ......??!!
what?
please clarify that nonsensical wording
they didn't pay taxes? is that what you are saying?

?? what?
Trump and his son in law are like crime ,,They don't pay One year he showed?? Wonder if he got a refund the following year?
what?
He showed ONE year where he actually paid Where are the rest Maybe when,if ,dems take the house the crooks taxes will be investigated

?? what?
what?
He showed ONE year where he actually paid Where are the rest Maybe when,if ,dems take the house the crooks taxes will be investigated
...I know of a lot of people who don't pay/don't pay their FAIR share because of loopholes
..I guess you don't take any deductions?

?? what?
what?

WTF, the IRS doesn't know how to do their job?

?? what?
what?
...I know of a lot of people who don't pay/don't pay their FAIR share because of loopholes
..I guess you don't take any deductions?
Sure I take deductions I STILL have been paying 6 figures This POS in our WH probably pays nothing OR why is he so afraid to show them?? You don't need a college education to get the answer to that

Forum List

Back