Top 10 Things Righties Hate

Clinton killed the Superconducting Supercollider, Obama killed our manned space program, they all believe that a wisp of CO2 is causing drought and floods, that's the pro-science party for you.

LOL

Okay if I add one more?

Did anyone see the footage of those 24THOUSAND people who couldn't be crammed in to see and hear the speeches?

A rowdy bunch they were.

Unlike those zombies that fatso Christie was begging to try to look interested.

Clinton killed the Superconducting Supercollider, Obama killed our manned space program, they all believe that a wisp of CO2 is causing drought and floods, that's the pro-science party for you.

LOL

OMG, you're right that we should let children starve in the streets just so idiot Newt could have the 51st state on the moon.

Jeeezus. You rw's just don't get it at all, do you.

Nuh uh! According to Obama that would be our 58th state! :D It isn't the states job to take care of people its the governments job to get the fuck out of the way and let people take care of themselves and we could if the government didn't want people to be under government care because then they are easier to control.

LOL

OMG, you're right that we should let children starve in the streets just so idiot Newt could have the 51st state on the moon.

Jeeezus. You rw's just don't get it at all, do you.

Yeah,

100k high paid technology jobs that will make our country more capable of competing with the rest of the world.

10) Science- love science

9) Education- I enjoy education and am very interested in my kids education

8) The Environment- eh not a big fan of it or against it.

7) The Constitution-love it.Unfortunately most Americans don't know what it says and the political parties wipe their asses with it.

6) Women-LOVE WOMEN! But you shouldn't be allowed to murder a baby.

5) Gays-Don't really care for their lifestyle but I have a friend that is a lesbian...at least she claims so...kinda of weird to have 2 kids and then be a lesbian but whatever

4) Poor People-I am poor

3) Working Class People-I am one

2) Anyone who doesn't look or sound like them (All Minorities)- any normal person prefers their own people

1) Facts (Those pesky little things that are to be ignored)both sides hate those...the truth is not something people like to much.

OK

10. Science Even though I am a blue collar craftman, I have read peer reviewed scientfic journals for most of my life.

9. Education. Self taught and formal. Still continueing my education on many levels.

8. Environment. We are children of the Earth just as much as any other of Earth's creatures. Damage the environment and we damage ourselves.

7. The Constitution. A document written as a guide. Have carried a copy in my glove compartment for years because of people constantly telling that things are in the Constitution that are just not there.

6. Women. Admire most and love one. Understand none.

5. Gays. I am definately heteorosexual, and do not understand an attraction of one man or one woman for their own sex. Makes a good arguement of it being a genetic prediliction.

4. Poor People. Was raised in a poor family. Am definately blue collar middle class now. As a nation we owe it to ourselves to create as many paths as possible out of poverty into earned financial stability.

3. Working Class People. I am one, although on a reduced schedule due to my age. I only work 40 to 50 hours a week now instead of 60 to 80.

2. Minorities. I seek out people of differant culteral backgrounds and experiances. I find that if I can see the world for just a little bit through their eyes, it expands my horizons.

1. Facts. Cruel and unforgiving things. Pay attention to them, they will save you much grief. Accepting reality is often tough, ignoring it is the road to disaster.

10) Science My favorite subject and still a hobby.

9) Education I am very well educated, and my children are all did quite well in school, having gone through excellent public school systems

8) The Environment I love the outdoors, and camp with my son quite often.

7) The Constitution I would be willing to bet I am more familiar with it than you are.

6) Women Was married for 16 years. My ex will be surprised to hear I apparently hate women.

5) Gays I have several friends who are gay, both male and female. While they know I do nto approve of their lifestyle, we value each other as friends none the less.

4) Poor People I am lower middle class in earnings, but still manage to donate to Good Will, salvation Army, and various other charities. Kind of a dumb thing to do if I hate the people I am helping with my donations.

3) Working Class People I Am working class people.

2) Anyone who doesn't look or sound like them (All Minorities) my ex is Asian.

1) Facts (Those pesky little things that are to be ignored)well, since I have not seen any in this OP, kind of hard to judge on that one here.

my comments in blue above.

10) Science

9) Education

8) The Environment

7) The Constitution

6) Women

5) Gays

4) Poor People

3) Working Class People

2) Anyone who doesn't look or sound like them (All Minorities)

1) Facts (Those pesky little things that are to be ignored)

You forgot to add that they beat their wives, kick dogs, and yearn for dirty air an water for their children. I imagine you can find some more evil things to lay at their feet.

Okay if I add one more?

Did anyone see the footage of those 24THOUSAND people who couldn't be crammed in to see and hear the speeches?

A rowdy bunch they were.

lets assume (have to, since you provided no link) that there were exactly 24,000 people outside the arena, who did not get in to see the Obama speech.

Now, since the arena held just over 20,000, that would be a total of 44,000 people.

Since the stadium they originally planned to have the speech in held 74,000, they would have been 30,000 short... 30,000 empty seats for the cameras to continually pan over, and the media to comment on.

Congrats ludd.. you just proved it wasn't the weather that made the Dems change the venue, it was the inability of Obama to put that last 30,000 asses in the seats.

Okay if I add one more?

A rowdy bunch they were.

Dudley .....did you have a Boner during those rousing bullshit speeches you thought were so great?.....i bet you bought it all too...

:razz:

How Romney Schooled Obama on Science Policy
In a written quiz on the most important science policy issues facing the country, the Romney campaign provides a surprising amount of thought and effort.

By Laura Helmuth
Sep. 6, 2012

President Obama has assembled the most scientifically accomplished administration since the time of the founding fathers.
---
With that dream team in his corner, and with his powerful belief in the scientific method, you'd think Obama would have an overwhelming advantage over Mitt Romney in a debate of the top American science questions. You'd be wrong.

On Tuesday, the candidates submitted answers to the 14 "most important science policy questions facing the United States."
---
According to Science Debate, both the Obama and Romney campaigns say they are considering participating in a live science forum. In the meantime, these written answers will have to do. If you scroll through them quickly, one thing is immediately apparent: Mitt Romney's team took this very seriously. His answers are longer, they have subtitles, they have bullet points. It's not just great presentation: The Romney text is substantive, specific, and detailed. Obama's answers to some of the same questions are single paragraphs that are vague, repetitive (two in a row start with "Since taking office"), and poorly written.

How Romney Schooled Obama on Science Policy | Mother Jones

:lol: From Mother Jones no less...

10) Science

9) Education

8) The Environment

7) The Constitution

6) Women

5) Gays

4) Poor People

3) Working Class People

2) Anyone who doesn't look or sound like them (All Minorities)

1) Facts (Those pesky little things that are to be ignored)
Telling lies as proof of your claims proves only that you're a liar.

Top 10 things that lafties know little to nothing about:

10) Science

9) Education

8) The Environment

7) The Constitution

6) Women

5) Gays

4) Poor People

3) Working Class People

2) Anyone who doesn't agree with them.

1) Facts (Those pesky little things that conservativeare always bringing up)

Any form of intellectualism or intelligence is like sun to a vampire for most conservatives. Watching them go completely ass backwards into the dark ages starting with the neo-cons at the beginning of the Bush era has been one of the most mind numbing and frustrating things I've had to deal with as an American.

Any form of intellectualism or intelligence is like sun to a vampire for most conservatives. Watching them go completely ass backwards into the dark ages starting with the neo-cons at the beginning of the Bush era has been one of the most mind numbing and frustrating things I've had to deal with as an American.
Considering it happened only in your imagination, perhaps you should seek help.

Forum List

Back