Top 10 Stressful Jobs

I'm in there.
Farmer.
It was only stressful when I used to live in a third world hellhole with useless overpaid, uneducated labor, terrible climate swings, frequent water regulation, improperly packaged chemicals, and foreign competition that drove the prices down and down and DOWN.

Then I moved to Central America:lol:

Last edited:
I am so surprised that Community activist isn't #1, let alone on the list. MSN is slipping. The Bomma will not be pleased.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I was gonna say! :lol: They're listed in alphabetical order, that's all.

I thought it was supposed to be air traffic controllers anyway...???

Ha ha Bootneck Just got that.

I am a high school teacher. Four teachers in my building went to the hospital last week with stress related issues. Second week of school. Scary.

If anyone ever needs valium or xanax call a teacher. They walk around with pharmacies in their purses.

I am a high school teacher. Four teachers in my building went to the hospital last week with stress related issues. Second week of school. Scary.

If anyone ever needs valium or xanax call a teacher. They walk around with pharmacies in their purses.

I've had 3 in my building the last 4 years have nervous break downs, and they had to 'go away' for awhile......................

Holy cow! Why so much stress?

I'm in there.
Farmer.
It was only stressful when I used to live in a third world hellhole with useless overpaid, uneducated labor, terrible climate swings, frequent water regulation, improperly packaged chemicals, and foreign competition that drove the prices down and down and DOWN.

Then I moved to Central America:lol:

Sounds like you love misery... :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back