Top 10 Reasons To Vote Democrat In 2014

So the right have a go at the left for causing wars.
The left have a go at the right for causing wars.

Does not one see that it doesn't make that much difference, the president and congress have been bought.

Wake up and stop attacking each other and attack the real causes of the problem. The system that allows all this corruption and even encourages it.

Didn't you try this already and it was lame then, too?

The US is producing more domestic fossil fuels than ever before and fuel prices are still high, but suddenly another pipeline will make all the difference, right?

95% of financial gains have gone to the rich 1% job creators since 2009 and yet unemployment is still high, so obviously cutting taxes to the rich will give them even more money to finally create more jobs, right?

Learn or stop trying.
You do realize the democrats controlled the house and senate from 2007-2011 and Obama has been prez from 2009-present

Are you saying unemployment is still high? nooooo, that's so shocking, after the stimulus and Quantitative easing programs
You still think that Obama is Progressive. He's not. He's a corporate stooge. You just can't get that into your mind because he's black or he's a Democrat or whatever. You think that Democrats are bad and Republicans are good. That's wrong. Both parties work for the oligarchy; the power structure. Both parties suck.

Holy shit...........did I read that, did a left wing nutjob actually criticize der leader........this is a day that will be celebrated
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M"]Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube[/ame]

yes I agree to an extent, I've always said big business and big government are in bed with each other......your leftwing friends keep thinking they are on opposite sides. They also keep repeating talking points about the rich, but only some of them.....

Ok a question, how is Obama not a progressive?

Last edited:
I won't vote democratic, because I don't want to fundamentally change the country into a third world shit hole!

Kind of reminds me of a guy I worked with.

He could get free Coca-Cola when at work. However he chose to buy Pepsi. I asked him why. He said because Pepsi was the drink of the poorer people.

He was a single father, bringing up 2 kids, on food stamps, vietnam war veteran.

He had been advertised to so much, he believed the nonsense.

vote Democrat; you never have to admit you're wrong when your agenda falls flat on its face!
just look at the current crop of Progressive losers and their chief idiot in the White House now!

Oohhh look platitudes and talking points

One of the few things I ever disagreed with Ronald Reagan about.

I have two AK-47s. They are great SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles, and extremely durable.

That's why they are still the most POPULAR and PLENTIFUL firearm in the world, 67 years after they were invented.

One of the few things I ever disagreed with Ronald Reagan about.

I have two AK-47s. They are great SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles, and extremely durable.

That's why they are still the most POPULAR and PLENTIFUL firearm in the world, 67 years after they were invented.
Reagan put them down? I heard they are uber reliable but short on accuracy.

Forum List

Back