Top 10 Reasons To Vote Democrat In 2014

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2014

10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body 45 moments after a home invasion.

5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:

1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

Didn't you try this already and it was lame then, too?

The US is producing more domestic fossil fuels than ever before and fuel prices are still high, but suddenly another pipeline will make all the difference, right?

95% of financial gains have gone to the rich 1% job creators since 2009 and yet unemployment is still high, so obviously cutting taxes to the rich will give them even more money to finally create more jobs, right?

Learn or stop trying.

The US is producing more domestic fossil fuels than ever before and fuel prices are still high, but suddenly another pipeline will make all the difference, right?

95% of financial gains have gone to the rich 1% job creators since 2009 and yet unemployment is still high, so obviously cutting taxes to the rich will give them even more money to finally create more jobs, right?

Learn or stop trying.
Get your head out of Obama's ass and you might learn something.

Obama's a war criminal for carrying on Bush's pointless wars.

Learn or stop trying.

I love how you have no actual response to what he said. Face it, republicanism is a joke. A failed joke. The more facts we learn the more we realize just how bullshit it really is.

Then why is your head still up his ass?
How long did it take you to come up with that snappy retort?
Like the effin Al Qaeda that the Taliban was protecting wasn't justification enough to attack Afuckingstan! If 9-11 isn't enough for you.
Am I supposed to care about 9/11? A bunch of stock traders died. Oh no, I'm so hurt. Let's go kill brown people for ten straight years. I feel sorry for the first responders who died and their families, and maybe the janitors and other low-level employees in the buildings, and the passengers on the planes who just wanted to go wherever, but the stock traders? No, not even slightly.

As for your endless war of terror, 9/11 was what the CIA calls "blowback"- a retaliatory attack for decades of US interference in Middle Eastern politics and lives. Animosity toward the US dates back to Operation Ajax in 1953, and then expanded even further after Operation Cyclone in the 1980s. Then even further due to propping up Saddam and then killing civilians with sanctions, and then killing even more civilians after 9/11 which Iraq wasn't involved with. America should consider itself lucky that Muslim extremists haven't taken to American streets with AKs. But they don't really have to since Americans shoot enough Americans already.

Last edited:

Learn or stop trying.

I love how you have no actual response to what he said. Face it, republicanism is a joke. A failed joke. The more facts we learn the more we realize just how bullshit it really is.
Care to comment on the OP or are you just a cheerleader?

How long did it take you to come up with that snappy retort?
Like the effin Al Qaeda that the Taliban was protecting wasn't justification enough to attack Afuckingstan! If 9-11 isn't enough for you.
Am I supposed to care about 9/11? A bunch of stock traders died. Oh no, I'm so hurt. Let's go kill brown people for ten straight years. I feel sorry for the first responders who died and their families, and maybe the janitors and other low-level employees in the buildings, and the passengers on the planes who just wanted to go wherever, but the stock traders? No, not even slightly.

As for your endless war of terror, 9/11 was what the CIA calls "blowback"- a retaliatory attack for decades of US interference in Middle Eastern politics and lives. Animosity toward the US dates back to Operation Ajax in 1953, and then expanded even further after Operation Cyclone in the 1980s. Then even further due to propping up Saddam and then killing civilians with sanctions, and then killing even more civilians after 9/11 which Iraq wasn't involved with. America should consider itself lucky that Muslim extremists haven't taken to American streets with AKs. But they don't really have to since Americans shoot enough Americans already.

You don't care for americans, yes we get it.

Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2014

10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body 45 moments after a home invasion.

5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:

1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the game, please take your seats. You have two choice, cr*p on one side and sh*t on the other, take your pick, one is red, the other blue. They'll be slinging their doodoo at each other in order to deflect the attention from the real people who control politics. They'll ignore the real corruption that goes on, but highlight the corruption for the other team.

Let the game commence.

Care to comment on the OP or are you just a cheerleader?

What exactly should I say to all of that?

11. I'll vote democrat because I like to suck guys cocks ;0) lol

Now, now, you know if you won't suck another mans penis. You a homophobe.

Nope. If Matthew wanted to smoke a pole, and you wanted to make it illegal for him to do so, THEN you are a homophobe. If Matthew fell in love with the owner of that big crank, and you wanted to keep it illegal for them to get married, THEN you are a homophobe.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the game, please take your seats. You have two choice, cr*p on one side and sh*t on the other, take your pick, one is red, the other blue. They'll be slinging their doodoo at each other in order to deflect the attention from the real people who control politics. They'll ignore the real corruption that goes on, but highlight the corruption for the other team.

Let the game commence.

Indeed. The OP is ten reasons not to vote Democratic. There are easily just as many reasons not to vote GOP.

Am I supposed to care about 9/11? A bunch of stock traders died. Oh no, I'm so hurt.

Preserved for posterity.
Keep it close to your heart if you feign concern for liberal New Yorkers. America wasn't attacked on 9/11. The NYSE was attacked. It wasn't our freedom or democracy that was under attack. That came after from the Bush administration. On 9/11, the targets were the NYSE and the Pentagon (if you believe that a 44-ft tall Boeing 757 flew horizontally unhindered into the base floor of a 5-story building without scraping the ground), symbols of US economic and military power which is used to subjugate entire populations across the globe.

I've spent more than ten years listening to dumbass fucking Americans say, "They hate us for our freedumb!" No, gun-toting inbred uneducated redneck hillmonkeys, they hate us for Operation Ajax and the decades of fuckery that followed. Turn off the "news" and read.

The Secret CIA History of the Iran Coup, 1953

Last edited:

You don't care for americans, yes we get it.
I feel sorry for the first responders who died and their families, and maybe the janitors and other low-level employees in the buildings, and the passengers on the planes who just wanted to go wherever, but the stock traders? No, not even slightly.

See? I have sympathy for humans. Stock traders aren't human.

Am I supposed to care about 9/11? A bunch of stock traders died. Oh no, I'm so hurt.

Preserved for posterity.
Keep it close to your heart if you feign concern for liberal New Yorkers. America wasn't attacked on 9/11. The NYSE was attacked. It wasn't our freedom or democracy that was under attack. That came after from the Bush administration. On 9/11, the targets were the NYSE and the Pentagon (if you believe that a 44-ft tall Boeing 757 flew horizontally unhindered into the base floor of a 5-story building without scraping the ground), symbols of US economic and military power which is used to subjugate entire populations across the globe.

I've spent more than ten years listening to dumbass fucking Americans say, "They hate us for our freedumb!" No, gun-toting inbred uneducated redneck hillmonkeys, they hate us for Operation Ajax and the decades of fuckery that followed. Turn off the "news" and read.

The Secret CIA History of the Iran Coup, 1953

I see the old Left's "Blame America First™" credo still gets traction with retards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back